Hot Toys Jack Nicholson JOKER figure Petition! (No Nolan/Ledger debates please...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Butt...dont you mean when Jim was The Joker? I cant believe they had 2 Jokers in that movie. Jones was a fun Joker as well.

Butt...dont you mean when Jim was The Joker? I cant believe they had 2 Jokers in that movie. Jones was a fun Joker as well.

Um no, Celtic, I mean Jack as The Joker would be good with a Val Kilmer figure. It would be interesting.
By the way, your smart remarks aren't appreciated :banghead

Jim would have actually been a really good Joker. I think his performance is why so many people think the Riddler is so much like the Joker.

He would've. Even though I liked the "Riddler" back when I was little, watching him now, makes me vomit. He IS the Joker with orange hair (WTF?), a mask, and a silly jumpsuit he probably stole from this guy

meet-matthew.jpg

Riddler is just a tame wannabe Joker.

Read a comic once in a while. Your making statements that aren't anywhere near being true. Joker and The Riddler are VERY different characters face, and if you disagree because it is your opinion and not fact then by all means do do, but don;t call my villain a wannabe, it's rude.

Riddler is just a tame wannabe Joker.
So, So true.

In that film they really did just go 'Know what? camp it out, make everyone not a good guy act like the joker'

Read a comic once in a while. Your making statements that aren't anywhere near being true. Joker and The Riddler are VERY different characters face, and if you disagree because it is your opinion and not fact then by all means do do, but don;t call my villain a wannabe, it's rude.

I find it LAUGHABLE that you suggest someone to 'read a comic once in a while' when you have no idea of the goings on of Batman continuity

I'd definitely get one as long as they picked his 'main' outfit and made a Keaton Bats too.

I doubt this will get made, but I would definately buy it. Need Batman too.

Back