Hot Toys - IT: Chapter 2 1/6 scale Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone else -sadly- not sold on neither of the headsculpts?
They look good to me? Not perfect of course but I think Pennywise not being a traditional looking human character helps their case with it not looking so off.

The forehead and overall sculpt can probably be scaled like 5-10% bigger but likeness wise I feel like they got it down pretty damn good with this one.

My only complaint and wish would be that they do his more crazy horror faces instead of the baby teeth version that they did.

edcYsP1.png
9MpPI6W.png

5cwpzVP.jpg

5NNb0Uf.png
KUlVMZQ.png

Last edited:
Having the collar stitch down shows too much of the neck which makes the head look even more off. Heads could be better but HT pretty much always makes the sculpts perfect and symmetrical. This one is no different. Top of the head should be much bigger and the hair is too styled. The head should be more grotesque.

While I think the fig looks great overall it would have been nice to have a headsculpt of one of his monstrous looks like the deadlights one for example.

The accessories and base really help to sell this one. Two head sculpts is very nice these days. Could it have been better in the areas mentioned above - yes - but it is still a very nice overall package. Also, It would probably be $300+(before tax and shipping) if solicited today. Throw some rewards at it if you can and I think you'll be sitting pretty,

The accessories and base really help to sell this one. Two head sculpts is very nice these days. Could it have been better in the areas mentioned above - yes - but it is still a very nice overall package. Also, It would probably be $300+(before tax and shipping) if solicited today. Throw some rewards at it if you can and I think you'll be sitting pretty,
Agreed. Best Pennywise available.

Just got this guy in today, and first impressions are that the realism factor is on a whole new level with this one. The costume, the diorama base, the sculpts and all the different accessories - it all looks so much better in-person than in photos and videos. If anyone is still on the fence, just get him now. You will kick yourself for not doing so.

There is just one design oversight which anyone who wants to use their secondary head sculpt with the sewer diorama should know - no matter which sculpt you choose, it will barely fit inside the base. They added foam padding to the bottom where the sculpt rests. However, it appears that the top portion of the base (the "roof", so to speak) was not designed with the head storage feature in mind... it's hard to describe.

There is a piece inside the base (where the port for the flight stand is screwed-in) which comes into direct contact with the back of the head (the "hair"). It puts immense pressure on the HS and makes everything a really tight fit, and I could see this causing major paint chipping or other damage to the HS over time. To accommodate, I would recommend taking one of the black foam calf guards which come inside the packaging as protection for the figure, and using it as a "cover" or "blanket". Place it over the hair section of whichever sculpt you want to use inside the sewer, and this should protect the paint from the interior of the base.

Like I said, it's hard to describe. But anyone who has this figure in-hand now or has it on order should be aware of this.

I got a reply from Nathan at Timewalker toys about Pennywise. He said they haven't heard anything from Sideshow but says their website still says Jan-Feb so he guesses February but you never know.

so interesting they have some out for reviews?

Its not usual to have all these reviews months before a release….

Once figures get released in HK i still never get mine until a few months later anyway. At least i know it’s coming out.

it should be shipping soon. Sideshow has already posted 2 videos on youtube recently.

unboxing video 9 days ago

and this was streamed 2 days ago

What I don't understand is, this figure is said to be pennywise from it chapter 2 but clearly The whole figure shows me that this is from chapter 1.

The sewer stand part 1
Georgie's boat part 1
The balloon and the severed arm part one.
So tell me what part of this figure is from chapter 2? 😂😂😂😂

Back