Hot Toys - IT: Chapter 2 1/6 scale Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, he'll go on a shelf with some other figures that have nothing to do with him and likely just get lost. Maybe he'd pop more if I put him in with the Star Wars figures? Intruder!!! Or replace Joker for Pennywise with Keaton Bats.
OR you could buy a few more horror figures ……come on Wor its a real easy fix.

Damn I'm in the same boat. Not something I would have thought I would ever get but the figure looks incredible. Really tempted to pick him up.

Really impressed with the tailoring and the articulation you can get with such a complex outfit. Wish they would tackle more horror figures.

PMSQlAv.jpg

fUNGTuI.jpg
5cwpzVP.jpg
Yeah. It’s one of those surprise figures that I knew was coming eventually, but didn’t really care much about. After seeing it though it looks great. I love the base and the fact that you can incorporate both sculpts. I don’t know but I’m really thinking about getting this. We’ll see.

The base looks great as a standalone display piece. Makes a great little statue.

I haven't bought a Hot Toys figure for well over a year, even sold off a lot, but I think I'll have to get this.

OR you could buy a few more horror figures ……come on Wor its a real easy fix.

Yeah, I suppose he'd fit in with Chucky and Freddy Kruger, but I don't really like Freddy Kruger. I like Michael Myers but not sure those two look so good together. It's so strange that I don't have any horror on my shelves; I grew up with it yet it didn't carry over like action/adventure did.

Yeah, I suppose he'd fit in with Chucky and Freddy Kruger, but I don't really like Freddy Kruger. I like Michael Myers but not sure those two look so good together. It's so strange that I don't have any horror on my shelves; I grew up with it yet it didn't carry over like action/adventure did.

Ii doesn't help that there aren't any great official 1/6 scale horror figures. :chase

Yeah, I don't know what I would want anyway. Dracula? There's a great one by KP. But then you kind of get lead down the Universal monster path. Micheal Myers? I can't recall a great one. Jason? Kind of like Myers on steroids to me really. Freddy, kind of like an ugly Joker. I'd love Lecter but I missed the Blitzway and haven't seen a good one either. Exorcist girl? I dunno, a little Regan with vomit on her blouse isn't appealing next to Luke Skywalker and Indiana Jones. And then there's "Horror" movies that Horror people would say isn't Horror: Jaws, Alien, The Thing...

I don't have The Thing but would love to get a great MacReady figure. Hoping 3rd Party picks that up.

Yeah, I don't know what I would want anyway. Dracula? There's a great one by KP. But then you kind of get lead down the Universal monster path. Micheal Myers? I can't recall a great one. Jason? Kind of like Myers on steroids to me really. Freddy, kind of like an ugly Joker. I'd love Lecter but I missed the Blitzway and haven't seen a good one either. Exorcist girl? I dunno, a little Regan with vomit on her blouse isn't appealing next to Luke Skywalker and Indiana Jones. And then there's "Horror" movies that Horror people would say isn't Horror: Jaws, Alien, The Thing...

I don't have The Thing but would love to get a great MacReady figure. Hoping 3rd Party picks that up.

Didn't Mondo announce a MacReady figure? Or tease that they're working on it I mean.

Didn't Mondo announce a MacReady figure? Or tease that they're working on it I mean.
I was thinking someone showed a MacReady prototype a couple years back but couldn't remember who. Was it Chronicle or QMX? I know the latter showed a lot of prototypes that they never followed through on.

This would be a perfect accompaniment:

trick_or_treat_studios_terrifer_art_the_clown_12__figure.jpg

Art the Clown, one of the creepiest creations in modern times. :panic:

I'm not sure about the figure. I'm gonna get it because I've already paid for most of the figure already and there isn't anything better on there. I haven't watched the movie but I have to ask are the puffy parts on the figure so puffy in the movie? It looks awkward.

Guess which figure I want the most.

:unsure:

Art is the most disturbing character since I saw Tim Curry's It. I'm still not sure why I pre-ordered him, or how I'll feel about having him on display. :lol

The films have a kind of underground video nasty quality, with an utterly depraved character lacking Hollywood gloss.

There are a few horror 1/6 that have been done “well” but not great.

SSC Freddy 6 out of 10 *
SSC Jason 6/10 *
TOT Michael Myers 8/10 *
SSC Myers 6/10
Blitzway Hannibal Lecter 8/10 *
HT Eric Draven 9/10 *
ThreeZero Pinhead 8/10 *
SCO Jaws Bust 10/10 *
SSC The Dead Line : 8/10 * (but I am partial to zombies)

Several LeatherFace ones out there, all look pretty good.

And the Asmus Ash look like it could be a perfect 10/10.

Threezero did a bunch of Walking Dead figures that ranged from meh to excellent, with some of the last few being the best.

The last two Dracula figures (Lee and Lagosi) were both greatI Only have the ones started above., and currently 2 are still unopened.

3014F110-6A5C-441D-BF66-D95AA0BFCD82.jpeg

6C976A33-DB5C-4C03-A02B-5A9B5F9092BB.jpeg

52913163-6DAA-4A35-9B1E-459AA952CEDC.jpeg

675C4458-4978-46E3-948F-25662A141EC3.jpeg

Back