Hot Toys - IT: Chapter 2 1/6 scale Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the weatherings there-it’s just my crappy photography skills-his main body looks dirty with grime added to it.
il try to take some better photos later but I was just too busy looking in awe at it today.
My photos do not do it justice!
He also comes with a tonne of accessories, including bloodied gloves instead of the regular glovesy
Your pics looks great. Most pics online do not show the weathering. I think it looks amazing so far, so those details that pop in person can only improve on it.

Is he human scale? He should be scaled taller than a typical person.

Your pics looks great. Most pics online do not show the weathering. I think it looks amazing so far, so those details that pop in person can only improve on it.

Is he human scale? He should be scaled taller than a typical person.
I wondered about its height also.

I wondered about its height also.
Not sure if you intentionally added the “it” in there 😂 he’s 324mm in height without the stand.
A bit taller than most hot toys figs but not freakishly so.
He won’t fit in a regular details shelf with the display stand either-that puts him at 410mm

It’s beyond good. Check the shoes. Even the grass detail is amazing

Attachments

• 3D42B4C0-10D6-4659-927C-16B3B6624BDB.jpeg
    3D42B4C0-10D6-4659-927C-16B3B6624BDB.jpeg
    260.7 KB · Views: 63
Not sure if you intentionally added the “it” in there 😂 he’s 324mm in height without the stand.
A bit taller than most hot toys figs but not freakishly so.
He won’t fit in a regular details shelf with the display stand either-that puts him at 410mm
Of course I did. :rolleyes::unsure:
Well 324mm means he's scaled pretty close right. That's cool.

Yup, water effect looks great too. Figure of the year potential here
Honestly people I feel like I’m over hyping this figure now but I’m really not-been in this game for over 10 years & this is something different.
Just trying to give you an honest subjective opinion

When it was announced i wasn't that bothered (even though i love the character), but wow he turned out amazing. One of the best ever. Definitley getting him when i can.

he will fit in a detolf, just not standing on his stand. have him stand next to his base unless you wanna make him hunch/crouching on his stand then i can potentially see him fitting

Back