Hot Toys - IT: Chapter 2 1/6 scale Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What will happen to the pleather is
The plethor thing is environment related.
That Draven is over 6 years old now, perfect as the day I got it….same for my Terminator….

Draven is definitely horror. He is a ghost risen from the grave to kill his murderers.

So is Jason pretty much. Just cause he is. ot deformed does not mean hes not the undead.
We only have a problem calling it horror cause hes good looking and kills only bad guys.

It’s been a long wait, but the figure has turned out so damn good. The detailing in that outfit is insane up close on that video, paint work is excellent too. The hairline paint is amazing.
It’s a really well made figurine, i think anyone that misses out on this will kick themselves in a few years. I doubt we’ll see a mass produced figure of Pennywise to this detail again.

My only tiny complaint, wish the clothes had a little more staining/weathering.

Figure turned out great, wasn't really on my radar either but I like to support HT thinking outside of the box.

*SS Leatherface is excellent - must not be many fans on here because it is their best horror figure

Figure looks great I just don’t have a attachment to the character. Hopefully this will spark HT to think outside of the norm. Seriously this figure is why 1/6 high end collectables exist. Compare to Jolie Eternals which is pretty much a 7” action figure

3CB89BF8-3BC0-47C7-AA48-0C0C05BF2681.jpeg

Screen cap of the terror head.

Justin’s review made me more excited for this figure! I wonder if someone will make a 1/6 Georgie to compliment this piece!

Back