Hot Toys - IT: Chapter 2 1/6 scale Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre- ordered now that PopCultcha has him.

This may be the longest wait for a figure lol

I would only be interested in getting this if they'd at least include the smiling version but would be best if they add all 3.
Prime-1-Pennywise-Bust-3-Pack-928x483.jpg

2021!! By the time this comes out, I would've lost interest. Gonna wait it out[emoji1782]

Sendt fra min SM-G975F med Tapatalk

2021!! By the time this comes out, I would've lost interest. Gonna wait it out[emoji1782]

Sendt fra min SM-G975F med Tapatalk

Exactly this. Although I think the film really cemented the new PW as a classic horror icon IMO.

I will be getting it, but I think they will over produce this and we will have plenty of options down the road. If they wait that long , many people who like to buy in the hype train moments will have been distracted by the next shiny thing to come along.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

people thinking this will be delayed until 2021?
store I POed from said q1 2020 so a whole 12 month delay is a lot!
I expect it around 3rd quarter 2020.

This isn?t Iron Man or anything Marvel. There may very well be some crossover when it comes to fans, but quality horror releases such as this are few and far between. The people that POd will be just fine, I?m sure [emoji23]

Exactly this. Although I think the film really cemented the new PW as a classic horror icon IMO.

I will be getting it, but I think they will over produce this and we will have plenty of options down the road. If they wait that long , many people who like to buy in the hype train moments will have been distracted by the next shiny thing to come along.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm new to hot toys - is this material plastic? or a mix of like resin and plastic for various parts?

do these hot toys usually have a limited edition? do they generally hold their value?

ive been more statues person (sideshow/weta) - but have been thinking of count dooku and this one

So I'm new to hot toys - is this material plastic? or a mix of like resin and plastic for various parts?

do these hot toys usually have a limited edition? do they generally hold their value?

ive been more statues person (sideshow/weta) - but have been thinking of count dooku and this one

Hot Toys do hold their value over time. Some skyrocket in value once they are sold out.
They are limited edition unless there is a rerelease. Hot Toys only produces so many of 1 figure.
Horror themed figures in particular don't see as big of production runs as your typical Marvel/DC Hot Toys do.

Hot Toys do hold their value over time. Some skyrocket in value once they are sold out.
They are limited edition unless there is a rerelease. Hot Toys only produces so many of 1 figure.
Horror themed figures in particular don't see as big of production runs as your typical Marvel/DC Hot Toys do.

Thanks - do they have a direct order site? Or do people mainly order through Sideshow?

Back