Hot Toys - IT: Chapter 2 1/6 scale Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is where the 1.5 year wait time can kill profits. Two years ago I would have bought this in a second... now, no more interest.

Look at it this way, they saved you the hassle of selling it 2 years later when you've lost interest.

:lol

I'm horrible about selling, I never do... just store it away.

OGC.10eb90a70d7a59d9f0ac9c6c90ccc8ff

This is where the 1.5 year wait time can kill profits. Two years ago I would have bought this in a second... now, no more interest.

Well one positive for anyone that wants this is lots of cancellations may lead to some deals.

Still got it on pre-order, still happy to have it. I assume it will get pushed back just like everything though.

I want it but didn?t pre order because I figured this would happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I don't want a figure because of a delay, I never wanted it much to begin with.

Definitely ordering this once it comes in stock. No reason to preorder any HT unless it's a limited exclusive.

I?ll get this. But yea the hype died a lil but I heard there is a 3rd movie coming

I'm all for a prequel if they do it right. I'd love to see how IT was viewed and feared throughout the centuries. Would be cool if IT was actually the origin of Native American shapeshifter legends and the Wendigo

Finally got around to watching the second movie... and I actually thought it was pretty good. Or at least as good as the first one, which always seemed kinda overrated to me anyway. Maybe it helped though watching it at home instead of in a theater, or the fact I split it up over a couple nights so it didn't feel too long.

Whatever the case, it made me want to go ahead and order the HT figure. Even though these are far from iconic horror movies, the character has such a cool and unique look that it would still be a fun one to have in the collection anyway.

I am probably going to order it, but first rule with HT is never preorder, the second rule of HT is never preorder....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back