Hot Toys Ironman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that the pricepoint will be between $149-$169 in reality. This one is going to be expensive because they are trying to really set a showing so that they can continue Marvel I'd gather. I just hope that the Mark 02 is a standard release and not a Blister or something along those lines.

BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!! :chew :chew :chew :chew

ONLY WAY HOT TOYS COULD REACH THIS LEVEL AGAIN IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE ALIEN QUEEN.

With Hot Toys entering the "Marvel" realm, who knows what we will get?

Dare I say...HOT TOYS HULK????? :monkey1

For me, this news is better than just being granted the rights to make movie figures, as I hope that it opens things up further for Comic based HT stuff. I know they can do a much better job at the comic stuff than Medicom.

I must have been half asleep this morning when I read the HT newsletter. I completely missed this somehow... Perhaps I was blinded by the Appleseed news? Even thought we would get a 1/6 Landmate... but that turned out to be a snap kit. 1/6 MMS Iron Man? YES YES YES!

AWSOME News:joy:joy:joy... So hopefully Hot Toys is the new home for Marvel and we can get a Hugh Jackmen Wolverine and Ryan Reynols Deadpool that would be Sweet !!!:rock2:rock2:rock2

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :monkey2:monkey2

So, what's the price range for this Ironman? And how did they handle the Robocop one -- did that also light up and reveal a face/armor?

Robocop didn't light up. The Endos did. I mention Robocop because of its design and production quality. I have a RoboCop 1 and it is insanely great. We can expect the same and/or better quality for IM. IM will light up and have swappable heads from what I'm reading.

Great news. I almost spent $20 on the crappy Hasbro 12" version. I will just have to save that for the Hot Toys one now.

So, I took a look at pics of Robocop, and correct me, if I'm wrong, but it's made out of plastic? So, at $150, the claim to fame will be that it's poseable, and light up? But . . .it's made of plastic? Am I missing something about why Hot Toys is "hot"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back