Hot Toys Ironman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad I haven't ordered the Koto yet...all of the detail with poseability, and Hot Toys do a great job with metallic paint finishes. Mark II and Mark III is cool, but I would love if they made the Mark I clunky armor too (and Iron Monger). For financial reasons, I've had to just ignore all of the cool medicom and hot toys imports, but I'll have to scrape together some cash for this!

I got this translation from an overseas site.

A friend with me ~
hottoys the 12-inch Iron Man will launch two versions, which are full of silver Mark II and the Yellow Mark III, built-in to give up, eyes, chest and palm, and so will be light, some armor can be opened, the head may change On the protagonist's head carving, or open the helmet mask!
Hell yeah, knowing Hot Toys they will not dissapoint!

We need a new body and a new rubber suit for the big green guy...please..anyone? :monkey2

This is the only HT line that I'm willing to go completist for.....I am so glad that HT got it and will give it the care and attention it needs. The only downside is the announcement said working on the figure so I wouldn't expect it until after the summer. :(

As for THE HULK with HT not afraid of new body types and styles looking at the Aliens and Predator lines, and considering they are already looking into providing a 1/6 Alien Queen which indicates that size isn't an issue...I would bet good money that if they could acquire the Hulk license they'd make a larger body and green rubber suit for him to do it right....The body could be reusable easily for Abomination since they are about the same size according to the trailer and the larger body would be usable in other licenses as well with those types of characters.

Hell yeah! :rock
Balls to the wall! Bring out the lot, Hot Toys!
I want Mks 1, 2, 3, BD3, a Stark, and of course, the Monger! Hey, if they'll make ED209 and the Powerloader....

Great news! Super!

https://www.hottoys.com.hk:80/mm.php

It's just a link to all the Movie Masterpiece series.

I have to say this is really good news. I was kind of hoping Medi would do this because they're so good with armor, but having an Iron Man more in scale with everything else will be better. Hopefully they'll do more than just the Mk.III.

HOT TOYS >>>>>>>> Medicom. They will knock this out of the park. :rock

Hell yeah! :rock
Balls to the wall! Bring out the lot, Hot Toys!
I want Mks 1, 2, 3, BD3, a Stark, and of course, the Monger! Hey, if they'll make ED209 and the Powerloader....

Great news! Super!

Bring them ALL!!!!

I'm wondering if like many of HT's licenses this will open the door to expansion and allow them to hit other film licenses....

Going back and checking out some of the reviews for Hot Toys robots like the Endo skeleton and Robocop on Michael Crawford's site, I am thrilled that they will be making Iron Man, but I hope they do the Mark I and Monger too, as the pistons and moveable parts would be amazing!

Now that Marvel is self financing their own movies they could control the licensing. If that's the case then Ironman could open the door for other properties like Hulk and they don't have to worry about dealing with the differenstudios, just Marvel.

They did Robocop okay, so I'm very optimistic about Iron Man.

This is a very cool, and unexpected announcement! Can't wait to see how the figures turn out :rock

Put me down for a mark3. Wonder what it will be like next to robocop and a dark knight hint. Better set aside some cash.

Absolute dream.I hoped and prayed this would happen but did nt hold out much hope,what with the minefield of licencing and the films debut being a couple of days away.I should have had more faith.

I have a feeling Pitu wo nt be seeing how well this one flies across the room.:lol

I Think No One Is Against Hot Toys Getting The Marvel Licence.

So, what's the price range for this Ironman? And how did they handle the Robocop one -- did that also light up and reveal a face/armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back