Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII (Black and Gold version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got one from Sideshow. Recently spent €6800 on a dining room table commission so $400 doesn't seem so bad

Hot Toys pricing getting out of hand though

Looks like the domestic release has happened. A few are on Ebay right now, all from China.

Reputable sellers too, from the looks of it. If you missed the window you might wanna jump in on it.

Looks like the domestic release has happened. A few are on Ebay right now, all from China.

Reputable sellers too, from the looks of it. If you missed the window you might wanna jump in on it.
Good lookin out. Sadly they're all $150-$200+ over retail. If my Waitlist doesn't convert, I'll have to wait a few years until prices come down. :(

Good lookin out. Sadly they're all $150-$200+ over retail. If my Waitlist doesn't convert, I'll have to wait a few years until prices come down. :(
There are a few that are 618 shipped from HK and 585 from China, I bit the bullet and wound up paying an extra $65 or so over sideshow

Last edited:
Seems to be a fully chromed out figure. Like something you'd get from Swarovski. Doesn't really fit with anything else.

eRM4uB8.png

Mark 7 is kinda lost in all that shiny shimmery glitter

It'll look better in-hand. The chrome-plated suits tend to look worse in the convention displays due to having high-powered lights pointed directly at them. Like shining a torch at a mirror and not being able to see anything in it.

Back