Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vodoun,
Nice Avatar, is that your 1:1 MkII how did you find the finish. Attention to detail was a little missing on mine. Had to apply some good polish/abrasive to get the finish I expected.

Actually no I don't have any of the busts. Though I'd love one.

It's a pic from the actual film. See all the yellow writing on the mask...

I just got mine last week. I think that he is great, but after watching the movie again i think that the head sculpt around the cheeks comes out to far and is not as angular as we see in the movie. Other than that i think it is a fantastic figure and am glad to have it.

I've been looking for a Mk III for a while and BAM! found one at my local Hastings sitting behind a PF Indy just waiting to be bought. It was the only one they had so I grabbed him before anyone else knew what a awesome figure there was lurking behind a freaking HUGE! PF Indy (I thought about passing on Iron Man to get Indy, but seeing how I have a SSC Ex. Pred coming soon I figured two Hot Toys figs were better than one PF) here's some crappy pics. This guy can pull off some sweet poses.

Last edited:
Quick question: Classic Iron Man EX or HT Mark III

I am gonna get both eventually, but which to get first?

Tough call. Just pull a Two-Face and flip a coin. Heads Mk III
tails Classic Iron Man Ex. However seeing how I'm still geeking out over the Mk III I'd definitely go w/Mk III

Right now, I'd go for Classic Iron Man first. Much more limited and harder to come by. But you do absolutely need to get Mark III shortly after.

got mine! not as nice as the Mark II...my Mark III has some issues!! :banghead:banghead

I palms light up great! the heart is extremely dim and you can't even tell the light is on!! the eyes do not come on at all!!

has anyone experienced this?? could it be just weak batteries???

got mine! not as nice as the Mark II...my Mark III has some issues!! :banghead:banghead

I palms light up great! the heart is extremely dim and you can't even tell the light is on!! the eyes do not come on at all!!

has anyone experienced this?? could it be just weak batteries???

Common issue, just pop the batteries out & back in, you should be ok.

my chest/eyes were blindingly bright when I first set him up.. after a month or so of sitting in my display case I turned him on and the chest/eyes were dim. I took the batteries out and brushed them (appeared to have some corrosion on em) once back in he was back to being bright..

Sorry but there are currently no statues that can compete with HT's Iron Man figures. In this particular case, statues can't hold a candle to those figures.

Speak for yourself ....:rolleyes:

Any Sideshow Iron Man Statue > Any Hot Toys figures

IMG_2378.jpg

IMG_2371.jpg

Went with the EX! Was more excited for it than the HT Shellhead. Comic Iron Man before movie iron man lol. Will get the HT in due time....due time.

it kills me to think I had the comiquette and sold it - oh well

The HT MK III is awesome, got mine last week and am very impressed, I'm hoping they get the Avengers license for when that movie is released!!

Back