Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well all these great pictures and the rave reviews pushed me over the edge and I just put my order in for Mr. Stark - can't wait to get him!!!

I like it better than the "Man Suit" from HT. Better tailoring for a cheaper price....:duh: I will probably get this by the end of the month.

has anyone posted this?
looks cool.
spec-figure-4-3.jpg

wonder if there's a better res pic of this

Cool. Check out that base, it's unlike all the other HT bases/stands. I'm thinking it's another exclusive or a custom.

It looks slightly weathered but I have a feeling its a custom. It isn't Battle Damaged enough to really warrant it being a standard release or even an exclusive....I still think we'll get a BD Iron Man from HT proper though.

Looks good, I guess with a few adjustments there's a nice result to be had with this. However, the best result I've seen so far is sixtus 56's figure on page 63 of the Iron Man Mark II thread. It looks phenomenal.

Does anyone know if this suit will fit the regular true type or only the slim version?

Couple of questions...

1) Where are the best sites to buy this, assuming it's still in stock (aside from eBay--I'd like to have a place to buy from that allows returns if it comes broken)?

2) What happens when the lights die out on the figure? Are the batteries easily replaceable? What kind of batteries does the figure take to operate the lights?

Thanks.

Picked up Mk III first, then realised that Hot Toys are the 1/6th model makers. Detail was so fantastic that I had to have MK I & II. You have to wonder if what the SS MkI maquette will be like?

Vodoun,
Nice Avatar, is that your 1:1 MkII how did you find the finish. Attention to detail was a little missing on mine. Had to apply some good polish/abrasive to get the finish I expected.

Back