Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone got a screwdriver they can lend me where the head is small enough to fit in to IM's arm so i can remove the batteries!?:lol

also, does anyone have a pic of their figure in the crouching/kneeling pose? i have seen it on here somewhere and want to try it but am not sure whether and am too scared to try and turn his waist/mid chest joint without picture reference!!

I'm already looking forward to the new film's suits from HT. If these are anything to judge from though, it's going to be this time next year at least until we see 'em.

anyone got a screwdriver they can lend me where the head is small enough to fit in to IM's arm so i can remove the batteries!?:lol

also, does anyone have a pic of their figure in the crouching/kneeling pose? i have seen it on here somewhere and want to try it but am not sure whether and am too scared to try and turn his waist/mid chest joint without picture reference!!

DON'T DO IT!.....trust me, just don't do it...........

DON'T DO IT!.....trust me, just don't do it...........

what?? try moving his waist/chest joints?? NO CHANCE! (not without seeing the pic of it done first!!:lol) i have seen a pic of the fig in the crouching position on this thread about 6 months before i recieved him but cant be bothered to trail through a year old thread now!!:lol

:lol.....yeah, I saw that too!...I actually tried the pose with my MK II but pussied out when the upper thigh joints started making loud creaky, almost popping sounds.......proceed at your own risssssk!
eplus2.gif

Thanks for the compliments guys :D

I hope I can get mark 1 asap to complete my collection. Been a while already. They could postpone the batmobile whole year again for all I care, just gimme my mark 1!

Here's a pic of my Mark III Iron Man. Sorry, my pic doesn't compare to some of those on this site! I mean...WOW! Anyway, when I take more, I'll post 'em!

Al

517497423_pFrfX-X2.jpg

Some of the photographers on this site are INCREDIBLE! I've had a Hot Toys section on my site for months, but no one shows much interest. I think if they saw galleries by some of the talented photographers on here, they'd be going nuts!

thanx vodoun for reposting the images of him crouched! i didnt think he could turn at the chest joint! still looks like a complicated pose to pull of without damaging the figure! that chest joint feels like it needs some heavy pressure to turn it and i dont think ill risk it!?!?

His whole figure has that same shine. Like it was coated in lacquer. I honestly have no idea what he has done or if it's his light tent/type of light setup and/or camera settings?...

thanx vodoun for reposting the images of him crouched! i didnt think he could turn at the chest joint! still looks like a complicated pose to pull of without damaging the figure! that chest joint feels like it needs some heavy pressure to turn it and i dont think ill risk it!?!?

The photo doesn't actually show the chest turned...it could be turned at the waist.

Back