Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez... these pics are making this piece look so nice... I wish I could afford it right now =(

Fantastic Pics! Snake, But can you please show me the problem with the loose shoulder, because I don't see it.:monkey4

Also, I notice all your standing shots have him on a base, I wanted to know, if he can stand solid without it, because I'm not a fan of bases, I saw other shots looking like it's fine w/o it, just curious.:cool:

Ironman1.jpg

I was wondering if he could achieve this pose. I saw some that tried it but it never really got it like this.

That guy must have spent a ton of time getting all of the joints in the perfect position and the lighting just right. You'd be crazy to get the Koto statue when you can get this figure to look just like it (but even better).

This is my quick attempt at the pose. The articulation for this figure is amazing. I mentioned in my review earlier than this is about as articulated as a predator but after much playtime with it, I dare say it's more articulated than a predator. Best of all, all the joints are really tight and hold any poses you want.

DSC02368.jpg

This figure is ace. Unfortunately I can't get it. Damn 1:1 IM bust is gonna kill my funds. Also hasn't helped that I am a student, and I just paid off my TDK Batman new suit and Joker Ver. 1 figs.

Back