Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Noisetrigger and snake sucker, I will be receiving my iron man shortly, last I checked it's going through customs:banghead

Anyway, I was wondering on the QC issues that were posted can anyone of the two of you or anyone else put up some images on this shoulder blade problem that has been posted, I want to know in detail what exactly is it that makes it seem lose in pics if you can pin point it. I paint and construct models as a hobby, so I want to know how to prepare:cool: I do numurous repairs on my 12" collectibles all the time to make them more customized.

I cannot upload a pic at this time, my laptop is pretty much dead and works 20% of the time. :(

But the left shoulder plates on mine are a lot looser than the right. The top cover plate slips back down over the bottom plate if not balance correctlt and leaves a gaping hole at the neckline. Hopefully noise can help you with a pic.

I cannot upload a pic at this time, my laptop is pretty much dead and works 20% of the time. :(

But the left shoulder plates on mine are a lot looser than the right. The top cover plate slips back down over the bottom plate if not balance correctlt and leaves a gaping hole at the neckline. Hopefully noise can help you with a pic.

Check if any parts are missing - on mine a kind of cover is missing under the two shoulder plates at the back, like half an orb, on the left shoulder, leaving an exposed spring.

Just placed an order for this guy over at toys2 :rock now in a couple of checks I can get me a hot toys pred 1 :lol

Check if any parts are missing - on mine a kind of cover is missing under the two shoulder plates at the back, like half an orb, on the left shoulder, leaving an exposed spring.

Thats not very comforting. Thats two problems we know of so far...

Little round disc ones, like for the Endo.

Just the spring is so large and strong on mine, they are VERY difficult to get all three back in!

100_2151_640x480.jpg

100_2157_640x480.jpg

100_2168_640x480.jpg

100_2154_640x480.jpg

Last edited:
It's pretty amazing it can approximate that ground punch pose, it's such a nearly impossible contorted pose.

I love this one! :chew

Thought I'd post these two pics from the Toy-World user Tin. They look just like the movie promo shots.

Ironman3.jpg

I can't believe some people would pick the Koto statue over this...:drool

I can't see anybody topping how perfect the lighting/shine and clarity of those pictures are from Tin.

Back