Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC02275.jpg
Wow, he really is too skinny at the waste; seeing him next to Batman really puts it in perspective. Robert Downy Jr must have had his intestines and hip bones removed while he was in that cave.

I still maintain that it looks pretty damn close to the CGI suit at least.

The CGI suit is seen more in the film that the real life actor suit not to mention Stan Winston's design included both in his mock ups. HT would have had to start early in this like they did with the Joker so they probably worked off of the CGI design more than anything else because those were already done.

BTW, this is just knitpicking at its finest and I can't wait for mine to arrive.

As Chinese New Year holiday starting in next week, it will have two weeks no production at factory.
So, we expect that our shipment will comes two weeks after Chinese New Year.

Sorry about that. We really out of control on this matter !

Out of control? Toys2, you've never seen "out of control"!
:D

I've been reading a bit on the Toy World forums(HK based?) and it's worrying me a bit. Aside from the known flap problem, there seems to be other QC problems. Like the armor where the missile is hidden under doesn't close completely. Or there is glue stuck on thing the joint of the missile prevent us/the owners from taking it out. But I guess theres always a chance these kind of things will happen to any figures. I'm sure HT will exchange it but it's just so troublesome.

Last edited:
I've been reading a bit on the Toy World forums(HK based?) and it's worrying me a bit. Aside from the known flap problem, there seems to be other QC problems. Like the missile not complete hidden, like I mean it doesn't close completely. Or the glue is stuck on the arm so that the missile can't come out. But I guess theres always a chance these kind of things will happen. I'm sure HT will exchange it but it's just so troublesome.

Which is another reason I'm gonna wait for the SS shipment. I hope it is fixed by then.

Got mine from Xl-shop today. He doesn't look that skinny in hand, not sure why he look like that on pics.
He is perfect except for the shoulder armor. I thought it is in one piece, instead HT make it in 2 piece. My right shoulder armor already loose while my left shoulder armor still tight. I should check it first when I pick it up at store. Anyway, besides thats, he's awesome figure i've ever had.

Got mine from Xl-shop today. He doesn't look that skinny in hand, not sure why he look like that on pics.
He is perfect except for the shoulder armor. I thought it is in one piece, instead HT make it in 2 piece. My right shoulder armor already loose while my left shoulder armor still tight. I should check it first when I pick it up at store. Anyway, besides thats, he's awesome figure i've ever had.

No worries bro. Got mine earlier from ebay and I have d same problem.

Fantastic looking figure, no doubt.

But there's no doubt that it's also slightly underscaled.

In that photo above, where IM is next to BR Joker, it's painfully obvious. Still an amazing figure.

Back