Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 1 re-release

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exact same figure with and updated head sculpt and the hall of armor... classic. :lol

:impatient::impatient::impatient:
:gah::gah::gah:
When is the new one going up for sale?
It'd be great if it went up for sale on my birthday,which is on Thursday!
Come on Hot Toys show us already!

have to keep an eye on this... would be great to get one of these so my mech test tony isn´t alone anymore :)

:impatient::impatient::impatient:
:gah::gah::gah:
When is the new one going up for sale?
It'd be great if it went up for sale on my birthday,which is on Thursday!
Come on Hot Toys show us already!

They haven't even officially announced Symbiont Spiderman. It will be a while until we see this new Mark I. HT has some catching up to do!

Why feel sorry? I have the original and will probably buy the updated version.

I have the original and will not buy another. I don't display it with the helmet up anyway. I like my original. Don't feel sorry for us. We paid less for ours. Those that will buy this one will pay more.

I'm all about it. I don't have any Iron Man figures. However, I'll have to see which one peaks my interest more: the re-released Mark 1, or the Avengers one, because you know that's coming too.

I'm all about it. I don't have any Iron Man figures. However, I'll have to see which one peaks my interest more: the re-released Mark 1, or the Avengers one, because you know that's coming too.

and more and more and more... :lol I still really really want a Gunmetal MK6! I know people would lose their shat but I would definately buy

New version doesn't bother me. I traded a Batpod for the original Mark II plus some cash right before they announced the armor unleashed. It's just the way it goes sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back