Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 1 re-release

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy about this image though!

403918_10150468677507344_58690437343_8890247_5916272_n.jpg

I don't know, Im not too impressed with the Tony sculpt and aside from the flame thrower doesn't seem like too much of a significant improvement over the first release. But glad other people have a chance to own this.

I'd rather wait for Race track Tony

I got the original when it first came out and am still really pleased with it. I never intended to display it with the Tony face visible, so this is an easy pass for me. It doesn't look so much better than the one I have to make me want to replace it.
Its a great piece though for those who missed out last time.

Can anybody spot out any differences apart from the fire accessory and the new Tony headsculpt ?

I have been looking at this for hours and to me the armor paint job and armor sculpt as well as the hands are the same as the first version (as in no improvements).

They should've just re-release the head sculpt and that base and the flame as an upgrade pack.

Can anybody spot out any differences apart from the fire accessory and the new Tony headsculpt ?

I have been looking at this for hours and to me the armor paint job and armor sculpt as well as the hands are the same as the first version (as in no improvements).

They should've just re-release the head sculpt and that base and the flame as an upgrade pack.

Quote: -Working forearm missile launcher

I suppose it's spring loaded and can fire the missile...

2.0 and original looks totally the same except for the head sculpt and flame accessory, which is no big deal. Those who had the original one should feel happy they still have it and those who never got it should feel happy to get this new one, but if this new one cost significantly more than the original that would suck just for the head sculpt and flame.

That means the only ones who would have a problem w/ 2.0 are those that paid a lot of $$$ on eBay to get the original, which still seems to be some on eBay. Don't they read the HT news??

I missed out on the V1, can't wait for this. The HS is sublime, but I highly doubt I would display with the visor up anyways.

hmmm, vaguely similar to the V1 Joker situation (well only the HS), a great improvement, amazing what 2 years brings in this hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back