Hot Toys Iron Man 3 MMS 1/6 "Bones" (Mark XLI) - MMS251

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this at the local Toy Convention yesterday. I liked it. The proportion is good, the intricate details are well-done, and the black-gold color is so pleasing to the eye much more than the Python, IMO.

I dont know if taking measurement is
allowed or not in secret base. However,
hulkbuster has not been around SB since
the age of ultron show in haysan place
2 months ago. I went to SB tonight and
asked the staff there, he said the width
of it is 46cm and depth is 36cm(height
is 55cm as you may already found it in
the official spec). He also said the glass
cabinet used to display the HB has a
depth of 39cm, which allows room for
more posing option. Hope this help.

That's a good rough estimate. There announced figures are almost always off for the non standard figures. Hulk is like 3 or 4 inches off the estimated height. But it's about what I expected. And that's why I said HB is so much more. It's not just his height. Overall girth is massive. 2 foot tall, nearly 2 foot wide and 1.5ish feet deep. That's a huge figure. That's snake mountain size. Or the gi joe carrier. Lol

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man 3 MMS 1/6 "Bones" (Mark XLI) - MMS251

Yeah [emoji38] to hell with Python [emoji38]

and to think I didn't even want this figure until like 2 weeks ago :rotfl
I'm glad I'm still at peace with not getting Bones .... Heartbreaker Centurion Red Snapper and Starboost are enough HPP for me ... I hope.

I'm glad I'm still at peace with not getting Bones .... Heartbreaker Centurion Red Snapper and Starboost are enough HPP for me ... I hope.

I think I could live without him :lol

and those are armors to be very happy with :duff all of which are awesome :hi5:

I think I could live without him [emoji38]

and those are armors to be very happy with :duff all of which are awesome :hi5:
That they are. Don't get me wrong, I nearly po-ed Bones when it was first announced ha Definitely cool but just not in my plans.

That they are. Don't get me wrong, I nearly po-ed Bones when it was first announced ha Definitely cool but just not in my plans.

If it was $220 I would have ordered it, but I hadn't planned on it either..

got it a few days ago.

bones.jpg

I debated this one, may have to get this one as well as Striker.
I debated many of the IM3 armors, until I finally caved and embarked on an expensive journey to acquire all of them, even the discontinued, overly pricey ones like Midas. I have Bones and Striker on pre-order. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I debated many of the IM3 armors, until I finally caved and embarked on an expensive journey to acquire all of them, even the discontinued, overly pricey ones like Midas. I have Bones and Striker on pre-order. [emoji23]

Yeah, I'm dangerously teetering on that edge. I've already kept myself to Captain America and Ironman only, but that whole HPP completion thing is starting to pull me in. I've got four Caps plus AV2 on preorder...and I'm paying off heartbreaker, silver centurion this month, plus I've got stealth, Mark 3, 43 and 45 on pre order. I'm a full blown addict now. That's why I figured I'd sign up here, you're like my support group now. :rotfl

Yeah, I'm dangerously teetering on that edge. I've already kept myself to Captain America and Ironman only, but that whole HPP completion thing is starting to pull me in. I've got four Caps plus AV2 on preorder...and I'm paying off heartbreaker, silver centurion this month, plus I've got stealth, Mark 3, 43 and 45 on pre order. I'm a full blown addict now. That's why I figured I'd sign up here, you're like my support group now. :rotfl
I know the feeling. I teetered on that edge for two months after I got Silver Centurion and Starboost. I resisted as long as I could but finally caved after my Mark 42 came in about a month ago. I'm a full-blown addict myself (particularly in the Iron Man department, though I'm pursuing one figure for each of the other Avengers too). I rely heavily on these forums now for support, since my best friends think I'm crazy haha.

I love looking at those big group photos.... but one thing can help keep that addiction under control..

disapproving marge.jpg

Needs no introduction or description...

Back