Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I caved and used all my points bringing it down to about $200.

Good job i will do the same when a couple more of my orders go through so i can get enough RP.

Exactly my plan as well. But I've got this on PO already.

Thats sounds good but at 500$ you'd have to have quite a bit of RP to make a dent.

Glad to see this thing is getting alot of love. I must be getting burnt out on suits, cause I'm passing on this. As excited as I was for Midas, hes still sitting in the box unopened. After Diecast WM arrives, I think I'm done unless they announce a Pepper. :(

Looks so sick in that video. Say what you will about the movie but it gave plenty of suits for iron man fans to choose from. I choose all of them!:wink1:
b49eeba0b7ea5a0f63eb4f9cfaf43439877766abc16b4fe9edc2ff2e08abc1e9.jpg

Glad to see this thing is getting alot of love. I must be getting burnt out on suits, cause I'm passing on this. As excited as I was for Midas, hes still sitting in the box unopened. After Diecast WM arrives, I think I'm done unless they announce a Pepper. :(

Pepper is coming.

I'm just going to get Starboost and Silver Centurion I think. I don't get why so many people rave about Heartbreaker? I think it looks pretty ugly :huh.

I'm just going to get Starboost and Silver Centurion I think. I don't get why so many people rave about Heartbreaker? I think it looks pretty ugly :huh.

Agree, the ugliest one HT had announced so far. Nonetheless I still POed it, cuz just can't pass up on them suits.

Agreed it's not as sleek looking or streamlined as the other armors but Heartbreaker has a certain amount of heft and ruggedness to it since it was meant to be artillery grade.

I love the complexities and intricacies on the control surfaces although the helmet design has mixed views.

I was debating about picking up this suit so I asked my wife what she thought and to her, it does not look "flashy or striking" enough for Tony Stark. Maybe she's used to seeing the Iron Man suits in red. In the end, I'm going to check out the reviews first before picking it up. I don't think this will sell out at it's price point.

I was debating about picking up this suit so I asked my wife what she thought and to her, it does not look "flashy or striking" enough for Tony Stark. Maybe she's used to seeing the Iron Man suits in red. In the end, I'm going to check out the reviews first before picking it up. I don't think this will sell out at it's price point.

:cuckoo: Not flashy enough!? It's a space suit...It looks sci-fi. But yeah it is pretty expensive.

at $202 price tag, I think it's a fair price for brand new armour w/out red-gold-ish colour,
I skip all the armour, but not this fancy one, black-white-gold, those space texture and that big-light-up backpack booster, I'm sold.

at $202 price tag, I think it's a fair price for brand new armour w/out red-gold-ish colour,
I skip all the armour, but not this fancy one, black-white-gold, those space texture and that big-light-up backpack booster, I'm sold.

Where did you find him for $202 ?
That's a great price. Please share...

Back