Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC's pictures just have the really blue earth backdrop that gives the impression of a blue hue. Look at the other pictures on page 51 of this thread, or other companies like dragons Gemini model. Its white for sure

:exactly:

Just check the specs, it is white.

LED-lighted eyes and triangle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
White, gold and black colored painting on armor with embossed pattern
Additional thruster pack attached to back with LED light up function (white light, battery operated)

Also in the other promo pics, the one where it looks like the docks in IM3, the suit is white

This figure looks amazing, and it's not even diminished by that awful price tag. It's low on my priority list, but if I can snag one I will. These releases just make me hope, with a plot-driven purpose, Whedon recreates Tony's armory in the Age of Ultron :pray:

SSC's pictures just have the really blue earth backdrop that gives the impression of a blue hue. Look at the other pictures on page 51 of this thread, or other companies like dragons Gemini model. Its white for sure

Actually the SSC pics with the Earth backdrop look the least blue, other than the one pic pic of it that appears above the small ones before you click on them to enlarge them.

The pics in the dim light with the industrial background are the ones that really look blue.
It looks like the kind of blue they paint the bottom of military aircraft to blend in with the sky.

Last edited:
[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KlWLeW0lf0o&feature=g-subs-u"]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KlWLeW0lf0o&feature=g-subs-u[/ame]

Looks so sick in that video. Say what you will about the movie but it gave plenty of suits for iron man fans to choose from. I choose all of them!:wink1:

I have to say I have not been a fan of all of these Iron Man variations that Hot Toys has been releasing. That being said I think this is one of my favorite designs and I may consider getting it!

I look at it this way. I pre-ordered it and now I probably have a year to decide if I still want it or not. :lol

For some reason there are no hi-res pics yet.

Ah, not the typical release routine for this one.

Pre-ordered one, think it will look awesome with Hulk, or with the GOTG facing off against Thanos.

Really cutting back on HT's trying to limit myself to just a select few, so far the ones i'm keeping are Hulk and Mark VII. This, Ultron the GOTG and Thanos will probably be the last ones i add to my collection.

Back