Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't

Almond joy has nuts ...Mounds don't
Sometime you feel Like a ......... Sometimes you don't :)

Sorry when I saw your post, I thought of a Mounds candy bar.... :)

Still debating if I want to use my $177.00 in rewards now on the Mark XXXIX Starboost or wait another two weeks and get another $34.25 in rewards ($211.25 total) to use on the Starboost. Decisions Decisions...

Still debating if I want to use my $177.00 in rewards now on the Mark XXXIX Starboost or wait another two weeks and get another $34.25 in rewards ($211.25 total) to use on the Starboost. Decisions Decisions...

Well its not like it is coming out now...I say wait!

I have abut $200 in points that I am saving up for Igor.

Well its not like it is coming out now...I say wait!

I have abut $200 in points that I am saving up for Igor.

Well I want to make Starboost to cost me likst $60 after rewards, and so I can build up more rewards and use them on the Hot Toys Luke Skywalker, and Han Solo from Hoth. So I can get them for my wife who's a huge Star Wars fan.

He was only in the movie for a second or two during the climax fight scene. U could barely even make him out. That said I think he looks great and I've had him at the top of my buy list since he was first mentioned. He's just to unique and kool looking. Can't wait to add him to the hall of armor

Great job on the savings bro, I was thinking of doing the same once my Heartbreaker and XLII points clear.

I personally like Wing Zero ;)

While Wing Zero is awesome the Deathscythe H is just dope. I also like Deathscythe's concept for battle, if you fail to notice him
and he gets close to you it's over.

Ohh I like the look of Shotgun Mark 40... Now we just need the Mark 42 Pepper Potts exclusive version.

Really want a mark 40 and Pepper, Shotguns design is somewhat unique with the faceplate and all chrome. And Pepper, well... She didnt answer the phone in Avengers :(

And I like Wing Zero for the transformation and BIG guns... Also for the rediculous Angel wings in EW :D

I'd like a Shotgun figure too, that and this and maybe Heartbreaker are the only IM figures i'd keep from IM3

On the fence about this one! was always my favourite design but the best UK price I can get is 176.49 delivered (thats 292 USD...)

thoughts??

On the fence about this one! was always my favourite design but the best UK price I can get is 176.49 delivered (thats 292 USD...)

thoughts??

If I were you I would but it really comes down to how much you want it, its probably the most different of all the IM suits but it really just comes down to you wanting it or not.

thoughts??

Considering its $270 USD you mide as well get it, only $22 bucks more, and if you miss out it may go up on secondary. Id get it

Not surprised at all to see how many people would love to see Shotgun announced, I'm 100% in for that since day 1, it just looks so menacing.

Back