Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Gemini

Wow, they all look amazing! Cant wait for to order! Gonna be bankrupted!

Besides the wine cellar scene, was this ever in the film? I was really looking forward to seeing it.

Besides the wine cellar scene, was this ever in the film? I was really looking forward to seeing it.

It was in the suit formation scene when they line up, and you see it for 5 sec. when Tony is on his way to save Pepper.

I hope they find a way to get Gemini's eyes to light up, should be a gold film over the eye area allowing some light through
1097227_10151526381772344_1105377825_o.jpg

I hope they find a way to get Gemini's eyes to light up, should be a gold film over the eye area allowing some light through
1097227_10151526381772344_1105377825_o.jpg

They just need to have the entire mask moulded in clear and spray the front with a light coat of gold.
Then spray the back black(With the exception of where the eyes need to shine), and it will light up just the eyes.

They just need to have the entire mask moulded in clear and spray the front with a light coat of gold.
Then spray the back black(With the exception of where the eyes need to shine), and it will light up just the eyes.

If it'll work they should do it, although i would prefer a molded faceplate with clear eyes sections and gold reflective film on them to provide the space visor look when the lights aren't on.

Have or will preorder all of these except Red Snapper. That one just doesn't appeal to me. After that probably not really interested in any more IM armors except if they make Pepper as Rescue. It's been a fun ride, but really the next IM armor should come from Avengers 2.

I've still got to pick up Iron Monger at some point. And Iron Whiplash will also be coming out. Sheesh.

I wonder if Gemini will be getting a sept. 2014 release alongside Silver Centurion.

Doubt it, they still haven't shown an articulated prototype yet

True, but Heartbreaker went to from reveal to PO to a feb release pretty quickly. Or was a Heartbreaker prototype shown before SDCC?

And who knows? Hot Toys might have been really rushing the first batch or IM3 toys out the door ASAP to capitalize on the movie release.

True, but Heartbreaker went to from reveal to PO to a feb release pretty quickly. Or was a Heartbreaker prototype shown before SDCC?

And who knows? Hot Toys might have been really rushing the first batch or IM3 toys out the door ASAP to capitalize on the movie release.

I hope your right, cause this is my most wanted armor.....until Shotgun gets announced :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Same, it's just sooo bad*** and purdy at the same time :rotfl
I love the intakes on the shoulder, rectangle arc reactor window and the triangle jet exhaust on the back, it's the best suit design since the MK VII imo. So original, i absolutely love the helmet design too, the mouth design looks like a ninja and the ghosted visor eyes look incredible...it just has to be made doesn't it????? :panic:

Please HT!

Shotgun-Iron-Man-3.jpg

hd9ed8df53828edce848ad6.jpg

mark40.jpg

Great pics Hulk! This armor reminds me of a GI Joe figure I used to have, a pilot (I think) but I forget the name ;)

Back