Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had no problems myself but I agree, with it being plastic it doesn't feel like you can put much pressure on it (for fear of breaking it).
Guess I'll have to save that for another day. Not enough light right now. Also scared that I'd break the back panel like Shartimusprime did.

Guess I'll have to save that for another day. Not enough light right now. Also scared that I'd break the back panel like Shartimusprime did.

Ugh I did the same thing he did. I'm glad it stays on fine even though I broke it ... but still pissed that I did it.

Hoping that I can eventually find a replacement parted out.

I use a very small screwdriver for figures when no plastic paddle is provided, got it out of a Christmas cracker years ago. :)

Ugh I did the same thing he did. I'm glad it stays on fine even though I broke it ... but still pissed that I did it.

Hoping that I can eventually find a replacement parted out.
I may have to consider not moving that part at all...seems so risky...

He is really rough with the figure in his video, it's no wonder he broke the back plate. I was really gentle wth mine and it didn't break but the sound it made when it first came off scared the crap out of me!

I think my only complaint with the figure is that his head can't be moved to get a good flying pose but I'm not posing mine that way so it's not a huge deal.

He is really rough with the figure in his video, it's no wonder he broke the back plate. I was really gentle wth mine and it didn't break but the sound it made when it first came off scared the crap out of me!

I think my only complaint with the figure is that his head can't be moved to get a good flying pose but I'm not posing mine that way so it's not a huge deal.
I wouldn't even try to put starboost's head up. For some reason, the head loosens up so easily. You can barely keep the head in that ball joint and it doesn't feel like its got that magnet to keep the head stable there.

Sometime I'd cringed when I see how Shartimusprime handle his hot toys figure. He is a bit rough and I always think he will break it.

Just ordered this guy from Pop Culture Zone for $225, such a great deal, cant wait for him to come in. If anyone is interested they have 1 left and there is a listing on Amazon to order from them at that price.

Back