Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Movie Masterpiece Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a Juggernaut Armor in these the other day! What the hell?! Do they just randomly pick bad guys to name suits after for Iron Man with these toys?

It's most likely going to be a teaser; HT never just fully reveal a figure, they always have to tease us first! :mad:

Plus the 'T' in 'IM2WMT' prob stands for 'Teaser'.

I was wondering what the T was for, but now makes sense.

I am definitely into this if it doesn't have a Don Cheadle sculpt...i just cant stand him in anything. :rolleyes:

M.

I'm loving the conceptual design of War Machine. It's clearly based directly on the mkII/III design while the mkIV/VI is a totally new direction, in particular the arms and legs are totally different.

img7799.jpg

:drool

Glad they are starting off with Warmachine and not making us wait and or hoping he will ever come (Rorschach anyone?)! Anything beyond him is just gravy!

I just have a question. What shoulder (left or right) is the mini gun supposed to be on? I've seen it on both shoulders. Does he have two, does it move around, or is it just picture goofs? :confused:

How are the eyes wrong?

Not a big deal, but the eyes aren't set deep enough into the helmet. The light shouldn't fill up the entire occular cavity. It should be squinty, so to speak. It's easy to spot if you look at the movie stills or promo materials, or take a look at the Sideshow IM bust or 1:2 piece.

I don't want to be "that guy", so...it's not a big deal.../duck.

Back