Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Movie Masterpiece Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want the War Machine and Mark IV make by HT :banana
I saw the pic of the Hasbro War Machine, Drone and Mark V is have a look of the Ultra Man.

Last edited:
Here are the pics of the up coming 2010 Iron Man 2 Movie Toys by Hasbro.
zIM2movie-2series50.jpg

50zIM2moviefigures-1.jpg

50zIM2conceptseries-1.jpg

50zIM2comicseries-2.jpg

How many Iron Man would HT milk for the Iron Man 2 Movie?

omg...those hasbro figures look horrendous. they're just damned hideous. i hope the suits look a lot better in the movie. :monkey4

thank goodness ive grown to more quality figures instead of this hasbro garbage. Now that hot toys is doing figures for almost every summer movie then i guess theres no need to but this garbage anymore. I cant wait for hot toys war machine.

Hmmm.... I don't see a mark IV Iron Man. I'm assuming War Machine is the mark IV??

Kind of a stupid 'teaser' it's just the teaser poster with the Hot Toys logo on it.

I doubt we'll see anything before christmas, not until the official pics of all the suits come out. Unless of course, Hot Toys doesn't feel like doing the Iron Man 3 toys by revealing early. War machine is a definite buy for me, maybe the mark IV if its different enough, I already have mark III and I can't afford to be a completest (although i've been futzing about with a hall of armor display that's lighted and everything, might be cool)

War Machine will rock. The battle damaged Mark III appears to be the IM to own unless the Mark IV .... present something more compelling than what already exist.

wow hasbro is butchering the marvel license senselessly... On another note, can't wait for the ht stuff!!!

How many Iron Man would HT milk for the Iron Man 2 Movie?

Rumors are that we are getting Mark 4, Mark 5, Mark 6 Iron Men, War Machine and the Drone. Mark 5 supposedly if the internet rumors are to believed is a specialized suit to help against Whiplash to counterbalance the effects of the whips which can destroy parts and pieces via contact and then the Mark 6 is the next progression where its incorporated within the original suit template. Now, these are just internet rumors so take them with a barrel of salt but let's hope there is an actual explanation behind the three suits in this one.

Back