Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5198540599_19b42bd49d_z.jpg
5198540605_0334f2a676_z.jpg

5198540609_3d03374b1b_b.jpg

is it just me? or are the boobs higher on yours? how'd u do that?

Thanks for the assumption but there was no futzing involved, this took me 2 hours. Just take out the inserts and put in silly putty, put some curl shaping spray in her hair and Bam! DONE! I mean she was pretty expensive and I think it was worth2 hours of my time because she looks a lot better to me, Thanks for all the kind words from everyone else, I appreciate it:)

Does make her look a lot better. The hair actually looks really good. Thats the thing that has kept me from buying this figure.

Finally re-ordered this figure today from VP since they are doing 15% off today for Black Friday. After getting War Machine on Wednesday, I just had to hurry and finish up the set. She just originally shipped during one of those crunch periods where you have like a million things shipping at once :lol

Well this is the first figure for me from Hot Toys it looks amazing. My wife is so happy I am getting into the 1/6th scale. :)

Alllllrighty then......:slap

<object width="400" height="250"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/HgVIJuHowGo?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/HgVIJuHowGo?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="250"></embed></object>

Wish I had the skill to get her hair looking as good as most of yours. Mine is just so frizzy. I have tried spray gel to try to both weigh it down and to get a curl or two to make it a little screen accurate. Nothing helps.

If only there was someone to send the head to so style for me lol, and if I had the cash to do it.

Yep... just spent two hours futzin her up.

:wink1:

Front view looks great, profile sucks.

Chest is a pain in the ass though, don't know how vodoun got his so good.

Back