1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping I get a payment processing notification today. Most likely tho won’t be until Monday and I’ll have him by Thursdag

Usually sideshow orders take a day to get to me. When I got a shipping notice for this, was hoping to wake up to have this on my front porch this morning. Turns out it hasn't even left their warehouse yet. Oh well. Patience is a virtue I guess.

UPS emailed me this was delivered. My cameras never went off and looking at the live feed of my front porch shows no package delivered. I use Shipment Authorization and the email says it was signed for by someone named YAKO. I smell something fishy going on. I think I've been robbed. I'll know tonight when I get home if I'm filing a claim with UPS tomorrow or not. First time this has happened. If it was delivered, it went to the wrong house. That's why I have cameras.
Keep you posted. Damn I hate this.

Okay, so here's what I found. When I got home, the package was on the porch. The UPS guy must be part ninja because he somehow managed to avoid tripping the cameras, and he put the package just off the bottom edge of the cameras field of view. That was a first in all respects. So bottom line, no theft, just a UPS guy in a stealth suit. I'm happy to have my Iron Spider.

Hi, I’m new to collecting and had preordered the iron spider from midtown comics. Has anyone ever preorder from them and know when they get shipment. Thanks

Hi, I’m new to collecting and had preordered the iron spider from midtown comics. Has anyone ever preorder from them and know when they get shipment. Thanks
I can’t speak to ordering Hot Toys thru them but I have ordered comics and they always took their time. They always said Wednesday books go out that Thursday but every order I placed always took a few weeks to get.

So just got threw unboxing this guy & I must say it looks really good but as brought up in reviews not the greatest for posing. while the articulation is great the rippling on the suit is an eye sore. Did not have the issues with arms not being able to come down closer to his sides as Dean Knight showed in his vid I just applied a little pressure to the upper arm till I hear the ratchet. Also my stitching looked allot cleaner than the unit he reviewed only flaw I came across was a weak stitch on the rear left shoulder joint. I would probably like this figure allot better if the suit would allow for better elbow & shoulder movement.

Also getting the 3 cell batteries in the head sculpt sucked big time & even worse on my first successful attempt at getting them in was; oh crap I got them in backwards. This is my first figure with a magnetic neck joint & I must say that I rather like this feature as it allows for some very good a natural looking head positions. I really like the pincers Hot Toys knocked these right out of the park I'm enjoying these allot more than I thought, I would.

Still no word one way or the other from SS regarding my order for Iron Spider. I imagine I'm going to be part of a later shipment.

Tempted to write-off the NRD and go with Timcent.

Alway's in a hurry to get next release... I like to appreciate the one's i have instead of fretting over waiting to arrive. This hobby has taught much patience.

Alway's in a hurry to get next release... I like to appreciate the one's i have instead of fretting over waiting to arrive. This hobby has taught much patience.

Agreed as well! When I started collecting HT’s in 2012, I was definitely impatient and was trying to catch up with previous releases. Now 6+ years later, I wait for domestic release, only buy the figures I have a connection with (not concerned as much with completing a “line”) and rotate my figures from boxes to display and back since I rarely sell them.

Over the past 18+ months, I will rarely receive a new figure and immediately tear into the box instead, I’ll wait for free time and check out poses before finally figuring out if and where it will be displayed. Am I looking forward to Iron Spider, sure; do I have any clue where and how I wanna display him, nope. So I might as well wait.

I agree Master Yoda

Ha ha Alway's looking away to the UPS, FED EX OR Postman never where he spent THOUSAND'S Already...Hmmmm reckless collector's 1st utube reviewers n pics a True collector care's not 4 like's and to be 1st to share crappy pix to net. ha ha sorry.....:lol:lsvader:r2d2line jk godspeed Spiderman.

Yeah guilty. I sometimes get a little too focused on what's next instead of taking a step back and just enjoying the awesomeness that's already on my shelf.:eek:

Yeah guilty. I sometimes get a little too focused on what's next instead of taking a step back and just enjoying the awesomeness that's already on my shelf.:eek:

No worry's just joking hopefully your's n everybody's Spidey Break's on thru to your side very soon.

Pre-ordered him on Friday and they took out the non-refundable deposit, so I'm hoping I'll get a payment processing notification soon.

Nice just arrived ! E8FD0CB6-C34C-4BF0-A0FF-AA9BAA381397.jpeg953D670F-8A63-4DE5-88D4-9B0422A367C1.jpeg

Got mine today... The magnet that holds on the heads seems kinda weak. It still holds in place but almost any movement of the figure and it moves too. Is anyone elses like that?

Back