Hot Toys Indiana Jones & the Dial of Destiny

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been dreaming of an InArt Indy since they first announced Joker... but getting the license is so hard. Disney basically said come back when you're somebody to them (according to John).
That I hope happens sooner since they'll be releasing some high quality figures. At the very least Indiana jones would be way better in their hands then HT. Although I still really hope we get young Indy as HT knows old Indy will only be bought if that is going to happen of course SS hasn't even bothered putting the figure up for preorder.

Never.

Old Ford is a one-off from this movie -- I believe a requirement of the license holder. And HT tends to steer clear of movies that fail at the boxoffice and/or seem unpopular.

That said, I also hope for a young Ford and a Mads.
To be fair, when inart did their poll for movie figures in the 80s, raiders indy made it in 3rd place. I wouldn't doubt someone from Hot toy's rep team didn't at least utter it to Howard

At this point, I'm half expecting it to be exclusive to Asian markets...

I caved and POd with Kit.

I imagine it'll be comparable to US retailers when it's all said and done. But before he closed out his orders, I'd prefer to give my business to him than other, less reliable retailers should Indy not be available stateside.

Really only option to have gone with honestly. SS is probably trying to see how far the preorders will go as not to hold that many stock like how they have now.

So SDCC comes and goes and still no preorder for this? With the movie being such a huge bomb, perhaps this will not get produced.

The interest for this just seems pretty dead. Threads a month old and only has 1/5th the responses a figure that was just announced has.

Doesn't bode well for Indy if the people who collect pop culture have forgotten about him.

I am about to cave and preorder it with Kit. I have around $60 in rewards I wanted to use on it but this wait to preorder has gotten ridiculous in my opinion. Maybe there is a legitimate reason they are waiting on putting it up but it’s going to end up costing them my preorder. Kit has always come through for me so I know I can just place the order and be done with it.

Back