Hot Toys Indiana Jones & the Dial of Destiny

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mezco and SHFiguarts the past month:
4a95764d37c10e667b877e098537f5a5.jpg
That MEZCO figure looks pretty good. I'm seeing a little bit of Chris Pratt in the sculpts, but it's still nice though.

A pity it's not 1/6.

Everything looks phenomenal, however from these pics it looks as though they could've dialed back the aging details on the portrait just a touch.

Just curious has Sideshow put this up for order yet? I have checked the website and nothing comes up in the search, I know OSK and other have put it up for order already.

Regarding any of these parts to kit bash a Raiders Indy, is any of it useful? Because Kit bashing a decent looking Raiders Indy is extremely expensive nowadays.
Depends on how much you care about accuracy. If you just want a young Indy on your shelf that's not really beholden to 100% accuracy to one particular movie, this figure with some younger/normal hands and Present Toys head(s), gun and gun belt, could be good enough. Best bet would be to probably wait to see if HT eventually makes a young Indy though.

Last edited:
Depends on how much you care about accuracy. If you just want a young Indy on your shelf that's not really beholden to 100% accuracy to one particular movie, this figure with some younger/normal hands and Present Toys head(s), gun and gun belt, could be good enough. Best bet would be to probably wait to see if HT eventually makes a young Indy though.
Is what I was thinking about - just swapping the PT head + gun belt and the revolver. Waaay cheaper than what an accurate Raiders custom would cost me.
I still think both PT Indy and Geriatric Indy would look good next to each other.. dial of destiny or not

How can you not talk about a movie that the figure is based on?

Maybe we shouldn't talk about the figure since its not here yet? Maybe let's just talk about the picture. How's that?

There have been spoilers, it’s dull comments and constant ageist remarks. I wouldn’t have thought appropriate for a figure thread. Probably just me though as usual so post away!! :)

There have been spoilers, it’s dull comments and constant ageist remarks. I wouldn’t have thought appropriate for a figure thread. Probably just me though as usual so post away!! :)

Well, yeah, I agree -- no spoilers would be nice.

But you gotta admit, its hard NOT to talk about the source material of a particular figure. I mean, that's why we collect these things.

Anyway, I'm sure HT will address the hat. Unless Howard really doesn't like Ford, and this was done in a deliberate attempt to send a FU message to him. The mystery continues... and always will.

Blue or brown parka!?

not sure if I'm right on this, but I swear Indy was wearing a Hamilton watch throughout the entirety of the film...I'm wondering why it wasn't included in his accessories?

Young Indy, if HT does it, would likely be Young De-Aged Indy from this movie.

I can't see HT going back to any previous movies. I'd love it, but I just don;t see it. Especially with the short window of existence for this movie.
100%
Dial of Destiny is a completely different license than the older films. Which, as most films these days, have the likeness clause included in the contract Ford signed when he agreed to star in the film. So we will likely get a young de-aged Ford from this film and this film alone.

Also no, this does not mean OT Han is coming. Also a completely separate license.

I'll continue to hold out hope for more HT Indys but I'm not holding my breath.

Im likely buying this to convert in a Last Crusade which I still need. That base is definitely going with my Temple of Doom Indy.

Back