Hot Toys Indiana Jones & the Dial of Destiny

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s a shame the hat isn’t removable. Not sure whether to go for this or wait for a possible RotLA 2.0 version

Everyone is asking for young Indy on Hot Toys Facebook page so I'd say they'll do it.

It's probably already made and will be one of their big Summer Showcase reveals.

ht-jpg.647294

Hot Toys have realised their mistake and corrected the card to the right:

HT2.jpg

(I think they made the correction digitally because the two photos look identical otherwise).

Hmmm, I was really liking the base before (only part I was actually into, other than new bag staps for my figure)
But I see what people mean now, it IS too tall.
Maybe the height doesn't look as weird from the other side with the broken bridge?

Hmmm, I was really liking the base before (only part I was actually into, other than new bag staps for my figure)
But I see what people mean now, it IS too tall.
Maybe the height doesn't look as weird from the other side with the broken bridge?

I think this is the only way to display it:

HT DoD Indy 12.jpg

I generally don't like podium stands at all, but this one serves a purpose.

It's still not going to integrate with other figures though, as it's just an isolated section of cliff.

Regardless of screen accuracy I think this figure needs setting up in a more traditional manner.

Gas mask bag needs to go under the jacket and hang on his left side, and he needs a gun belt and holster. I have a spare holster and S&W, plus buckle and leather to make a belt.

Do the pants look a bit dark? I always thought they were a lighter color? Or are DD pants actually darker than in the other movies?

This looks good, but would probably have to see them announce a new young/flashback/trilogy version of him before getting, since it would just feel "off" to me if the only representation of him in the collection was at this age. But seeing the movie tomorrow might put me over the edge.

PO'd the deluxe. Even tho I have the PT Indy. This is how people look nearing EOL and Im perfectly fine having an old Indy for that matter. Moreover this will be the last we have from HF.

Good looking figure, but that's just sad to look at, even in figure form. Old Indy is just...wrong. :(
Everyone gets old. Damn, Indy has been older before in the crappy tv show… I am all in for a new adventure, if the plot is good. I’ll find out tonight after seeing the movie.

I was going to buy this but saw the film last night. I'm hoping they do the younger version from this film or any from the first three now.

I want Indy is his prime or no Indy at all. This has a great sculpt but I'm never gonna look at that and receive a wave of nostalgia and fond memories of childhood excitement like I would with a Raiders or Last Crusade figure. (Temple of Doom was kind of terrifyng for a child- and no other Indy movie exists.)

Regarding any of these parts to kit bash a Raiders Indy, is any of it useful? Because Kit bashing a decent looking Raiders Indy is extremely expensive nowadays.

Back