Hot Toys Indiana Jones & the Dial of Destiny

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they did all of them heres the display bases i would want.

Raiders: golden idol again of course
Temple: rope bridge or something temple related, maybe the temple head with the stones?
Last crusade: something grail temple related
Crystal skull: the fridge. I'm being serious

I know that gets a ton of hate (and it is absolutely insane, don't get me wrong), but for better or worse I've always found some novelty in it. And when I think CS, that fridge comes to mind. So agreed.

Opinions on the film aside, this is a very well executed figure. Obviously there's been 8 years inbetween, but I am surprised that some are so against this, but were into old Han.

I've yet to see the film. From what I hear, the biggest crime is that it's just a little dull, and perhaps that's the biggest faux pas, because I feel like Indy should be exciting.

But all that aside, I've always had a soft spot for the "one last ride" in old age stories for characters, even before it was Hollywood's excuse to bring back all the franchises. At the core, there's something about it that's really exciting. So by virtue of that, I like this figure, even without the film connection.

I know that gets a ton of hate (and it is absolutely insane, don't get me wrong), but for better or worse I've always found some novelty in it. And when I think CS, that fridge comes to mind. So agreed.

Opinions on the film aside, this is a very well executed figure. Obviously there's been 8 years inbetween, but I am surprised that some are so against this, but were into old Han.

I've yet to see the film. From what I hear, the biggest crime is that it's just a little dull, and perhaps that's the biggest faux pas, because I feel like Indy should be exciting.

But all that aside, I've always had a soft spot for the "one last ride" in old age stories for characters, even before it was Hollywood's excuse to bring back all the franchises. At the core, there's something about it that's really exciting. So by virtue of that, I like this figure, even without the film connection.
I hope you like the film! And for me the biggest crime was that it was a little dull but also some stuff which I'm not getting into here. But theres definitely some good stuff in there

I'm guessing this figure is a Disney license-holder requirement.

Not sure if we'll get a "young Indy" version (I would love that) as well, but I don't see HT spending much time or investment in Indys past. Sadly.
Yeah I'm not very hopeful :( if we never get another indy i might get this but maybe not, i don't want an old indy being the only one in the collection. It'd be like having an old T800...no one wants that lol

People seem OK with old Batman though. Must be Frank Miller's fault.
I mean an older batman has always made more sense to me, and was always done better than it was in indiana jones. Indiana jones is a guy you would want to be, thats the appeal. It's a male power fantasy. No one wants to be old 🤣 can you imagine if a james bond movie had a 70 year old actor? It wouldn't work

I think that has to do with already having plenty of options for "young" Batman. All we seem to get is old Indy.

Yeah I'm not very hopeful :( if we never get another indy i might get this but maybe not, i don't want an old indy being the only one in the collection. It'd be like having an old T800...no one wants that lol
I was just thinking this. This is like seeing them announce a new Arnold figure from Terminator Dark Fate.

You get that slight hit of happiness seeing them do a license you thought was dead but then it quickly turns into sadness since it's a version you don't get give two ***** about. Hell I would even take a CG young version of him from this movie if that's all they ever consider doing, which they probably won't.

Last edited:
It's nice and all, but, it's a shame to took them till his last hurrah to get him right. I'd still take a ROTLA this well done over Grandpa Indy any day.

Love to see a HT Mola Ram.

Thats a minute 1 pre order for me. It would be one of the coolest looking hot toys figures ever made if they pulled it off. I'm just gushing over the thought of it

Oh that would be amazing - Mola Ram would be instant pre-order.
Best Indiana villain IMO (though i dont think thats too controversial a pick)

Oh that would be amazing - Mola Ram would be instant pre-order.
Best Indiana villain IMO (though i dont think thats too controversial a pick)
Absolutely, he has the best presence and is definitely laughably over the top fun. I like the other villains but mola ram is more memorable. And would be the coolest look in hot toys. Wouldn't mind a belloq and even though EVERY belloq action figure has the ceremonial robes it would be interesting to see how hot toys would do it. They could include a second exploding head haha

I'm guessing this figure is a Disney license-holder requirement.

Not sure if we'll get a "young Indy" version (I would love that) as well, but I don't see HT spending much time or investment in Indys past. Sadly.

If there was a requirement, we would've gotten an Andor figure by now.

Back