Hot Toys Indiana Jones & the Dial of Destiny

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From JC Hong. Whoa.
Screenshot_20230630_174536_Instagram.jpg

I couldn't wait on them so I Pre-ordered him on One Sixth Kit with Cellar toys code and some points. I'll probably get first release because it's a HK site.

Just came back from the movie. Not going to mention anything that’s in the movie though :whip

I’ll just say that I enjoyed it overall and definitely more than KOTCS; however, my expectations were pretty low to begin with going in. Having now seen the movie, I think this would make a good bookend to my current Indy collection of ROTLA and ToD. Still hoping for a younger Indy even if it’s under the title of this movie.

Last edited:
That’s a good sign then. Sounds like he’s coming but I’m curious why such delay.
From what I’ve seen, all they (Sideshow) had said about is “keep an eye out on our site and socials for updates” and that comment was actually hidden. You don’t see it unless you scroll all the way down and click to view hidden comments. So, something is definitely odd.

Sideshow are just hanging out watching this site and when you all start talking prices and how high you'll be willing to pay then yep, that'll be when it's up and what they sell it at.

I think I’m just going to pre-order with OSK. Sideshow isn’t really my preferred option for figures anymore other than exclusives or if they have a good sale.

I think I’m just going to pre-order with OSK. Sideshow isn’t really my preferred option for figures anymore other than exclusives or if they have a good sale.
That's what I did. Besides the price being higher then what it might be on SS I rather just be able to get him in when he's released at HK. I only really use SS to use payment plan but if you contact Kit he let's you pay it off also.

That's what I did. Besides the price being higher then what it might be on SS I rather just be able to get him in when he's released at HK. I only really use SS to use payment plan but if you contact Kit he let's you pay it off also.
I’ve never bought a Hot Toys release with Kit. Do his prices work out to be higher? By the time you work in taxes and shipping with Sideshow there are a number of places that often work out cheaper.

I’ve never bought a Hot Toys release with Kit. Do his prices work out to be higher? By the time you work in taxes and shipping with Sideshow there are a number of places that often work out cheaper.
His price includes shipping and fees. That is the only reason it seems higher but really isn't of anything you'll probably be paying about the same as SS or less since they want to charge a good amount for shipping. Plus you can use the discount code for Kit by Cellar Toys which is (Cellartoys) it will give you $10 off.

Last edited:
His price includes shipping and fees. That is the only reason it seems higher but really isn't of anything you'll probably be paying about the same as SS or less since they want to charge a good amount for shipping. Plus you can use the discount code for Kit by Cellar Toys which is (Cellartoys) it will give you 10% off.
Sideshow has so many people wrapped around their fingers but there are better options. I might use that code, thanks!

Back