Hot Toys IM3 Tony Stark figure??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_llue4uftas1qh7y4k.gif

OK, are you a stalker or some kind of a hacker? Where did you get that gif of me? Lol

OK, are you a stalker or some kind of a hacker? Where did you get that gif of me? Lol

:lol :lol :goodpost:

It's going to be cool that you'll be able to have the full display like my sig. It's just a shame the Hall of Armor is a bit of a rip off.

I guess the headsculpt should like fine.
Im assuming the Mk 47 will have the battle damaged helm as seen in the trailer??the one that Potts picks up?

Yeah, the hs should be better or at least on par with the last good RDJ hs.

Battle damaged helm and the mech glove should be a given. But you'll never know with HT.

I'm really liking the shirt and pants. Very slim fit looking and doesn't look oversized like the mechtest Tony's shirt from IM2. Plus the body overall looks very RDJ-ish... New truetype body? Or is that last year's muscular body?

It's going to be cool that you'll be able to have the full display like my sig. It's just a shame the Hall of Armor is a bit of a rip off.

Just noticed something from your sig, he has mech gloves / gauntlets on both arms :horror Hope we'll get two with Tony as opposed to just one like in the trailer... :monkey2

Just noticed something from your sig, he has mech gloves / gauntlets on both arms :horror Hope we'll get two with Tony as opposed to just one like in the trailer... :monkey2

Yeah two will look a lot better.

The IM lines have been a little hit or miss with me. I've passed on so many figures and I don't really plan on buying any new armored figures from the movie.

Having said that, the new tony stark looks interesting. It would go nicely with the suit up gantry and the original mech test version.

I'm also figuring that we might get a mandarin figure. So those two will get picked up for sure!

You getting the Hall of Armour mate?

Personally I would love to have a Stark figure so I don't have to make an Avengers one

:lol yep selling my Asmus Clothing set, not going to bother picking up the MC Toys one anymore just gonna wait for the real thing :yess:

I'd love to but i think the price is a little crazy. How about you? If you're getting them i'll just come over and look at yours. :lol

I wont be getting 7 of them no because I dont own all 7 armours :lol

I'm definitely getting 1 though and if it's cool in hand I'll get a second but I doubt anymore than that

I wont be getting 7 of them no because I dont own all 7 armours :lol

I'm definitely getting 1 though and if it's cool in hand I'll get a second but I doubt anymore than that

Yeah when i'm feeling flush with money i might get one. That or when i have enough SSC points for a free one. :D

Yeah when i'm feeling flush with money i might get one. That or when i have enough SSC points for a free one. :D

Actually that aint a bad idea, I've got $70 worth of points already and plenty of stuff due to come out before the armours so I might be able to get one for free as well :yess:

Shame we still have to pay the custom fees on it so it wont be totally free though :gah: :lol

Shame we still have to pay the custom fees on it so it wont be totally free though :gah: :lol

Yeah that part sucks! Shame SSC don't just put the price you paid for something when you've added your points. :(

cool! this will set off the collection perfectly, and makes me feel Ok about deciding to skip the mech test and the gantry :)

I love your new sig Jay! Can't wait to see a figure of the Iron Patriot! :yess:

its confirmed (pretty much!) with this pic;

011500487001b14scaled80.jpg

Loving the table full of bits! I bet they can all be put on tony to make the teaser poster;

iron-man-3-teaser-poster.jpg

or the first teaser image;
iron-man-3_810.jpg

is this the third set with Dummy in it now?

Man, Can not wait for this. Very cool.

yea looks awesome! just realised your profile pic is this very scene, this set was pretty much made for you...

anyone else thinking the hall of armor displays just got a whole lot more desirable?

Pics and PO's can't be far away now hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back