Hot Toys - Hulkbuster (with Jackhammer arm)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without question hot toys best figure EVER!!!!!:)

I can't believe how excited I am !!!.... and I won't get him until what 3-4 months post initial release ??

No doubt Budget Stark is working on an english video review on this set. He did like a 3 part series when the original came out.

Looks like they have put both foam boxes (Hulkbuster + Arm) in one sleeve.

That is going to be one insane box !!!

Attachments

• IMG_9724.jpg
    IMG_9724.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 219
For those that have it, is the HulkBuster an alltime Figure? Worth the price?

I collect Iron Man, my last will be the B/D Endgame version. Always wondered about the Hulkbuster.
Also I have a 43 and prob would put it inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was the centerpiece of my collection until Ecto-1 showed up. It's big, stupid heavy and if your an absolute iron man super fan like me (have over 40 HT Iron guys) it's a must have.

if your not a huge IM fan it's probably not for you because it's big (takes of up a lot of space) and expensive. $1200 is a lot and looking at mine on the shelf i'm not sure it's worth that much. I got the first one for $400 using reward points

Was the centerpiece of my collection until Ecto-1 showed up. It's big, stupid heavy and if your an absolute iron man super fan like me (have over 40 HT Iron guys) it's a must have.

if your not a huge IM fan it's probably not for you because it's big (takes of up a lot of space) and expensive. $1200 is a lot and looking at mine on the shelf i'm not sure it's worth that much. I got the first one for $400 using reward points

Yeah for me it's also about this being the ultimate 1/6 Marvel piece from Hot Toys. Just super impressive in a 1/6 figure collection. I'm going to use my Mk46 headsculpt for a Tony Stark in black suit standing in front of it sort of like a homage to Tony Stark. Also purely for wow factor when you see the size difference.

Reward points can be looked at in different ways. i.e in my mind I am using them to save $xxx from my collection expense in total, not just assigned to one particular figure.

Either way it is an amazing piece. While big, it can at least stand upright and has some articulation. Although sure, not as much articulation as other 1/6 figures.

I'm not into large statues like some are. But I figure I can have this as one large piece which is still in line with the 1/6 collection limits I have.

Hmmm, $1200 stimulus check...

How does someone living in a high cost of living state like California survive while making little enough to qualify for a $1200 stimulus check and still manage to collect expensive figures?

Thanks for the recommendations guys!

I have 7 Iron Man, 3 War Machines as well as the Whiplash MK2 (super underrated I might add).
Otherwise I don?t have a single other Marvel figure.
But I do love the Iron Man figures from Hot Toys...I?ve never been disappointed with the quality and engineering.

My only future purchases will be the Mandalorian Deluxe, MK 85 B/D and a 1/4 Stormtrooper (whenever that gets released). Also a couple Transformers haha. So overall not too much.

I have the money and I really wanted this the first time around.

Thanks for the recommendations guys!

I have 7 Iron Man, 3 War Machines as well as the Whiplash MK2 (super underrated I might add).
Otherwise I don?t have a single other Marvel figure.
But I do love the Iron Man figures from Hot Toys...I?ve never been disappointed with the quality and engineering.

My only future purchases will be the Mandalorian Deluxe, MK 85 B/D and a 1/4 Stormtrooper (whenever that gets released). Also a couple Transformers haha. So overall not too much.

I have the money and I really wanted this the first time around.

Then it's a no brainer !!

How does someone living in a high cost of living state like California survive while making little enough to qualify for a $1200 stimulus check and still manage to collect expensive figures?

You're a troll but I'll respond anyway. The limit for the stimulus check is $75,000, and you can live perfectly fine making that in California, and even in San Diego where I am. I have a fiance so shared costs help everything.

I was kidding about using it on this anyway, it's just too big for me and I'd rather 4-5 other figures instead of this one.

You're a troll but I'll respond anyway. The limit for the stimulus check is $75,000, and you can live perfectly fine making that in California, and even in San Diego where I am. I have a fiance so shared costs help everything.

I was kidding about using it on this anyway, it's just too big for me and I'd rather 4-5 other figures instead of this one.

I asked a simple question you decided to get offended. I always heard how expensive it is to live in California .

Is this HulkBuster going to be that different from the previous version in anyway?

Obviously it will be same colour etc etc but might there be some aspects they improved upon or is this really a straight up reissue of the original with the new arm?

Back