Hot Toys - Hulkbuster (with Jackhammer arm)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool!! I have the first release and it's a huge beast, you'll definitely be impressed with it :) It's even bigger than my quarter scale figures!

Good to hear! I was afraid I'd wake up this morning with buyers remorse, but it was quite the opposite. Just looking forward to getting this beast and fiddling with different display options.

Yeah you wont be disappointed. Highly recommend watching Budget Stark's multi-part video series covering the HB though. Some areas are fragile so you'll need to be a little careful

Yeah you wont be disappointed. Highly recommend watching Budget Stark's multi-part video series covering the HB though. Some areas are fragile so you'll need to be a little careful

Yep, have done that already at least once ! I was following his videos at the time, and he had that massive impressive Iron Man custom display. Then Hulkbuster the crown didn't fit !! That must have killed him !! :lol

Just have your chiropractor appt set for the next day as it is not lightweight lol

OK will do !! :lol

Yep, have done that already at least once ! I was following his videos at the time, and he had that massive impressive Iron Man custom display. Then Hulkbuster the crown didn't fit !! That must have killed him !! :lol

Just have your chiropractor appt set for the next day as it is not lightweight lol

OK will do !! :lol

IMG_4835.JPG

Almost forgot about this one

Still no review for this yet?

Just curious about a review of the Deluxe package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am thinking about getting this figure using some Sideshow Rewards. I haven't ordered anything using Rewards since SS has started collecting taxes. Does anyone know if SS collects tax on the full price or just the amount after Rewards are applied? Also what do you think the damage will be in shipping charges? The shipping charges for just a regular 1/6 figure seem to have really jumped in the last few months.

Anyone know where this is still available for pre-order that's NOT Sideshow? Preferably a retailer in the US.

I am thinking about getting this figure using some Sideshow Rewards. I haven't ordered anything using Rewards since SS has started collecting taxes. Does anyone know if SS collects tax on the full price or just the amount after Rewards are applied? Also what do you think the damage will be in shipping charges? The shipping charges for just a regular 1/6 figure seem to have really jumped in the last few months.

I just tossed it in my cart to see what shipping would be and just the arm is $3 MORE than it was for the entire Hulkbuster lol

Anyone know where this is still available for pre-order that's NOT Sideshow? Preferably a retailer in the US.
Secret Compass Collectables appear to still have it available for pre order, and they're also in the US, so maybe contact them and ask them about it...….:)

I am pretty sure tax is charged only on the adjusted amount of the figure after rewards. I just pre-ordered this last week and used a couple hundred bucks in rewards and my taxes were for the adjusted value, I believe.

Secret Compass Collectables appear to still have it available for pre order, and they're also in the US, so maybe contact them and ask them about it...….:)

Hmm, never heard of them...I'll look into it. Thanks for the tip!

Anyone in Canada interested in the HB arm?
I?m thinking of purchasing the Deluxe but really don?t care for the new accessories. I?d sell it for similar price but obviously you?d save some on the shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back