Hot Toys - Hulkbuster (with Jackhammer arm)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this HulkBuster going to be that different from the previous version in anyway?

Obviously it will be same colour etc etc but might there be some aspects they improved upon or is this really a straight up reissue of the original with the new arm?

Unless someone is buying both and does some sort of comparison. But that's pretty unlikely. As far as the specs go it seems to be exactly the same. However who knows if anything was slightly changed under the hood for better durability ?

The arm joint for the new arm did look a little bit sturdier in the video where he just had the arm accessory pack. Other than that I'd just assume they were the same.

I don't know of any issues with the original. So if nothings broken don't try to fix it.

You sure? That's disappointment. Cancelling order now....

Even if that was hypothetically a feature on the HT version, let's be honest...would it even be practical and would anyone honestly use it??? Seems like a great way to accidentally wreck your new $1000+ toy.

Even if that was hypothetically a feature on the HT version, let's be honest...would it even be practical and would anyone honestly use it??? Seems like a great way to accidentally wreck your new $1000+ toy.

Oh Now I see the text saying "King-arts" on top.
Well.. it's not that I'm gonna use it all the time, but the fact that it has 'that feature' available will have a great merit for me.

Today at 2:30pm EST I caved and pre-ordered this beast... Had a couple hundred in reward points that brought it down to 3 digits...barely. I watched a bunch of videos of the first version and this thing became a must-have. Probably sell off my Power Pose when this arrive...or display this Hulkbuster with Banner inside, even though it wouldn't quite be screen-accurate to Infinity War.

How much do you think this will cost in shipping to Canada from Sideshow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if my OCD for symmetry would even let me have the Jackhammer arm installed. Maybe with the battle damage chest plate...

That's part of the appeal to me. I mean I get the OCD. But the asymmetrical arm gives it character imo. Two the same somehow looks a bit boring.

Today at 2:30pm EST I caved and pre-ordered this beast... Had a couple hundred in reward points that brought it down to 3 digits...barely. I watched a bunch of videos of the first version and this thing became a must-have. Probably sell off my Power Pose when this arrive...or display this Hulkbuster with Banner inside, even though it wouldn't quite be screen-accurate to Infinity War.

Awesome !! Welcome to the club !! Definitely a Hot Toys masterpiece.

I got Hulk out of his storage box today, and was again impressed with his size. Then I thought he is nothing compared to this Hulkbuster beast ! Can't wait for the box to arrive !! Or I think I'll pick it up actually. Don't want some weak assed DHL guy dragging it from the van to the door.

Awesome !! Welcome to the club !! Definitely a Hot Toys masterpiece.

I got Hulk out of his storage box today, and was again impressed with his size. Then I thought he is nothing compared to this Hulkbuster beast ! Can't wait for the box to arrive !! Or I think I'll pick it up actually. Don't want some weak assed DHL guy dragging it from the van to the door.

Yeah, these expensive items I typically have held at a UPS store for pickup. Although they're now doing "track your delivery" on the UPS app and it's pretty darned accurate so unless I'm out of town, I can be right there at the door to greet this beast.

How much do you think this will cost in shipping to Canada from Sideshow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too much! :-O

And customs charges will be through the roof. I think when I got the Delorean 4 years ago it was around $100 shipping or more and then like a $165 customs charge...and that was a $700 item 4 years ago!

Cool!! I have the first release and it's a huge beast, you'll definitely be impressed with it :) It's even bigger than my quarter scale figures!

Back