Hot Toys Holiday Special Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Kubricks made every version of Boba and it was a sight to behold. It really made it clear that the Holiday Boba and the Droids Boba were different. Chances are this will not be the last time Hot Toys makes a Boba figure that was never in a Star Wars film.

This one is from Facebook:
27fffda639aeac679588b44de3d34025.jpg

This one is from Facebook:
27fffda639aeac679588b44de3d34025.jpg

I really like this guy. Though, for whatever reason, I want a Mai Tai every time I look at him. :lol

Digging the holster and weathering on the figure, he looks great. I showed this to my gf and she said, "But you already have a Boba Fett". >_>

I like the alternative color scheme (even if I prefer both OT versions) but I cannot stand those blue pouches. Why dying your pouches blue? Only to match your codpiece?

I like the alternative color scheme (even if I prefer both OT versions) but I cannot stand those blue pouches. Why dying your pouches blue? Only to match your codpiece?

Is a reason necessary when you are talking about a cartoon aquaman version of boba fett? You could give him a purple porg sidekick in the cartoon and it would make a similar amount of sense.

Bought it. I don't have an HT Fett and animated Fett is one of those things that really cements SW Lore. Bring it on.

the problem with this figure is not that its just a repaint but its coming up for pre order before palpatine or royal guards when tarkin and death star gunner etc.. are already up or released. so they're out of step on order of figure release and that makes me nervous becuase they have a bad habit of showcasing figure then POOF they disappear never to be seen or spoken of again

the problem with this figure is not that its just a repaint but its coming up for pre order before palpatine or royal guards when tarkin and death star gunner etc.. are already up or released. so they're out of step on order of figure release and that makes me nervous becuase they have a bad habit of showcasing figure then POOF they disappear never to be seen or spoken of again

Re-use of parts just makes it a lot easier and quicker to go into production, hence the earlier pre-order from other all-new figures. Probably means a better chance of him being produced on schedule as well.

We'll still get palps, etc.. I wouldn't worry too much about that!

Re-use of parts just makes it a lot easier and quicker to go into production, hence the earlier pre-order from other all-new figures. Probably means a better chance of him being produced on schedule as well.

We'll still get palps, etc.. I wouldn't worry too much about that!

Yeah, no way we don't get Palpatine and the guards. Now, the Death Star Trooper and Gonks might be waaaayy down the road. Fett, to your point with re-use is just too easy a money grab to fit into the pipeline...

so tempted to get this, I love his looks and I have the GG maquette that everyone comments on. (they probably haven't seen the holiday special)

Back