Hot Toys Holiday Special Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with both ends here. They could've retooled a little just to give us a better incentive and more value to the rendition, but all and all I wouldn't have wanted it to be a literal approach to the design because obviously that wont display well with the other Mandalorian on the shelf.With that said I like this figure and I'm happy to purchase it. I appreciate the custom weapon. Could they have made the armor plates and t visor have a little more resemblance? For sure. But does that take away from how awesome this is? I don't think so. Thanks for reading, you've been such a good listener. I appreciate you taking the time to read to the very end and I hope you've taken something away from my post. That's what I'm here for, to give my opinion and I can only hope that it gives you some useful insight. lolz

Never been a fan of the cartoon Boba, but Nice to see they are making some minor characters.

The kind of figure that help spread development cost of original releases. Beside his weapon and maybe a couple accessories, this is mostly a repaint of the original.

I agree with both ends here.

I'm glad to hear you can take it from both ends.

Thanks for reading, you've been such a good listener. I appreciate you taking the time to read to the very end and I hope you've taken something away from my post. That's what I'm here for, to give my opinion and I can only hope that it gives you some useful insight. lolz

:lol

Why is everyone talking about the Fett? Can't you see there's a Leia and Emperor there? OOOO-MMM-GGGG!

:lol:slap

I agree with both ends here. They could've retooled a little just to give us a better incentive and more value to the rendition, but all and all I wouldn't have wanted it to be a literal approach to the design because obviously that wont display well with the other Mandalorian on the shelf.With that said I like this figure and I'm happy to purchase it. I appreciate the custom weapon. Could they have made the armor plates and t visor have a little more resemblance? For sure. But does that take away from how awesome this is? I don't think so. Thanks for reading, you've been such a good listener. I appreciate you taking the time to read to the very end and I hope you've taken something away from my post. That's what I'm here for, to give my opinion and I can only hope that it gives you some useful insight. lolz

Too many words. I had to stop halfway through.

:monkey3

I don't even know what this cartoon is lol. Easy pass for me....Thank God!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hasbro did a repainted as well with a few changes to try and make it more like the cartoon.
1221fe7415afd42be29bf36fb0469de9.jpg

457407100ad3fc42a34801aca68bafcd.jpg

f4f8cb8ea67da4c7e99c9c719d10ae93.jpg

I almost wonder if this will be an exclusive release of some sort rather than a normal release. Maybe one of this year's Toy Fair Exclusives? It would kind of make sense.

You could make one that actually looks like the Holiday Special Boba Fett for about a twentieth of the price, using the first Collector series Boba Fett as a base figure - helmet size is perfect.

It would be awesome i they included the dinosaur like creature as a base like they did with Sandman from Spider-Man 3.

bobafett-holidayspecial_1316456536-400x273.jpg

You know what's funny... it wasn't until just now with the post above that I realized where SSC / HT have been getting their reference for the long ass elongated TVisors on their figures. It's because of the 3.75 figures. Clearly they referenced these figures to build their sixth scale versions amiright lolol

This release will definitely be IMO a special edition much like the Stormtrooper Han and Imperial Disguise Jyn. Having said that, I hope it goes up for PO soon. I know it's not everybody's cup of tea so to speak but as a huge Boba fan I like it and that's what counts.

Back