Hot Toys hidden likeness sculpts I found.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the other GIGN, released with the Jean Reno, looks like Alain Delon.

216686126_o.jpg

alaindelonab6.jpg

And the AA TrueType looks like Jamie Foxx, and the first Asian TrueType looks like Michael Wong. The second Asian one looks like some Hong Kong actor too, but I haven't kept up with the new generation closely enough to know his name. Can anyone put a name to it?

Ha i just watch Le Samouraï the other day

I just thought of Prince William as soon as I saw it, the Union Jack on his shirt just made me think even more it was supposed to be him. Anyway not all HT sculpts look like who people think they are supposed to - the new True-type has been said to resemble Tom Cruise, I don't see it myself at all:

ht-truetype38-head-g.jpg

if you scroll the page so just the very top of the hair is visable it looks like Tom Cruise. :lol

Can somebody tell me all the Bale likenesses HTs has done (outside of TDK)?

that ed nortons cool. any1 knw where to pic an ed norton looking head sculpt up?? the beard would have to go tho for a banner custom.

Read the first page.

I did. Trust me, it bothers me a lot when people don't read posts and ask questions that are already answered. Anyways, I asked because I've heard there was more than one sculpt (outside of Batman) that had Bale resemblance. I was just wondering if it was true or not.

I dont think there are loads of Bales outside of Batman, I think that poster was just making light humor and exagerrating plus what one person thinks looks like BAle another person will not.

Yeah, I guess it was just exaggeration. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

There's the one in this thread with the beard and there's another with a shaved head that is based off his "Harsh Times" look.

The Tiger Stripe camo Phantom pilot has a decent resemblance to Daniel Craig and the Night Ops Halo Jumper is Viggo Mortenson.

More Hottoys likeness sculps:

Leonardo Dicaprio:
30910_DSCN4137_3x4.jpg

Cho yun fat:
169DSCN3658ws.jpg

Joaquin Phoenix:
2046.jpg

John Travolta:
2039%20(L).jpg

James Dean:
320CIA302x439_2.jpg

David Beckam: