Hot Toys hidden likeness sculpts I found.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used the PMC operator for my Mac Ready

Mac Ready from THE THING
1/6th Customized by Elvis1976

---------------------------------------------

Head Sculpt: Hot toys repainted
Sweater+trousers+jacket: Dragon + weathered
Boots: Dragon boots + weathered
Glove: Hot Toys/Weathered
Weapons+flame thrower+holsters: various + weathered
Base: Self-Built using printed papers and other stuff
Body: Hot Toys true type

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

That Macready is one of my favorite customs of all time. If I were a bigger fan of the film, I would be all over that like you wouldn't believe. I like the film, but it's not one of my favorites. That's how good the figure is though, it makes me want to love the film.

That Macready is one of my favorite customs of all time. If I were a bigger fan of the film, I would be all over that like you wouldn't believe. I like the film, but it's not one of my favorites. That's how good the figure is though, it makes me want to love the film.

Thaks buddy! :rock2

Spectacular Work!

I used the PMC operator for my Mac Ready

Mac Ready from THE THING
1/6th Customized by Elvis1976

---------------------------------------------

Head Sculpt: Hot toys repainted
Sweater+trousers+jacket: Dragon + weathered
Boots: Dragon boots + weathered
Glove: Hot Toys/Weathered
Weapons+flame thrower+holsters: various + weathered
Base: Self-Built using printed papers and other stuff
Body: Hot Toys true type

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

Which figure is that bearded Bale on? Could make a nice mountain climbing/prison Wayne custom.
https://www.hottoys.com.hk/product.php?cat=3&pid=159

It seems the newer released figs are better in terms of paint apps especially which is why I didnt bother mentioning the likes of Joaquin Pheonix, John Travolta, Cruise(???), Wahlberg (??) and DiCaprio(??)...they must have been unrecognisable to me and I was just making a record of obvious ones that may be some use to some of us.

Last edited:
https://www.hottoys.com.hk/product.php?cat=3&pid=159

It seems the newer released figs are better in terms of paint apps especially which is why I didnt bother mentioning the likes of Joaquin Pheonix, John Travolta, Cruise(???), Wahlberg (??) and DiCaprio(??)...they must have been unrecognisable to me and I was just making a record of obvious ones that may be some use to some of us.

True, though some of the older ones still have top notch sculpts that can really be brought out with a good paint job

I used the coat from the sideshow Spike, pants from the Sideshow Angel, boots are Hot Toys, and just a black t-shirt - he's for sale BTW :D

I'm surprised it took so long for a thread like this to start. Hot Toys has been doing these celebrity sculpts on all their military figures for years.

Please PM him so this thread doesnt go off topic further.

I think the other GIGN, released with the Jean Reno, looks like Alain Delon.

216686126_o.jpg

alaindelonab6.jpg

And the AA TrueType looks like Jamie Foxx, and the first Asian TrueType looks like Michael Wong. The second Asian one looks like some Hong Kong actor too, but I haven't kept up with the new generation closely enough to know his name. Can anyone put a name to it?

Back