Hot Toys Green Goblin? Harry Osborn?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how when HT makes a figure, it looks cooler than the character really was.

It's funny how when HT makes a figure, it looks cooler than the character really was.

:lol That's true!

I think the figure looks really great. Thelikeness is amazing! I won't be getting it though. Too much other stuff coming out.

I think its funny nobody cares enough about this figure to do the official pics and specs thread :lol

Yeh I noticed that - maybe I could start one, it'd be my very first time starting a new official pics and specs thread, the kudos awaits!

...meh.

HT only got the rights to Spiderman 3, (which was odd considering it was the movie that killed that franchise)..but anyway, no figure's from 1 or 2 unless of coarse they get the rights to those, which I doubt as i see this figure killing the line.

However lame the character was though, this is a very good representation of it. It looks like a high end version of something my nephew would have played with about 3-5 years ago.

personally i think it looks awesome. the face sculpture has to be one of the best i ve seen so far compare to SS (cyclops,james bucky's heads)..
i dun like the base name plate here (sounds so corny)--"new goblin"..ya we alrdy know tat..why just dont stick to "Green Goblin'
is it worth it to collect?-YES!!!!

wheres the money?-NO MORE!!..dry wallet.. feel like sahara desert inside my wallet.

Suggestions: Please HT..stop killing us with ur awesome new figures..i need to feed my cat still!! or i might turn into cat fuds soon.. "damn cat fud man!!!" -from District9

Well, it looks terrific like you'd expect, but I couldn't be less interested in the character.

Easy pass for me,
One of my least liked characters in one of my least liked films,good likeness to the actor and a lot of detail on it but wallet breaths a sigh of relief on this one,
Just my own opinion, not knocking the figure or anything but just don't like this film,
Now then if they made his DAD..................... that would be a whole different story

Kindest regards
Tys

Damn, the figure looks awesome! Too bad I have absolutely no interest in the character, whatsoever. Not to mention I hated the film. Sick figure, though.

personally i think it looks awesome. the face sculpture has to be one of the best i ve seen so far compare to SS (cyclops,james bucky's heads)..
i dun like the base name plate here (sounds so corny)--"new goblin"..ya we alrdy know tat..why just dont stick to "Green Goblin'
is it worth it to collect?-YES!!!!

wheres the money?-NO MORE!!..dry wallet.. feel like sahara desert inside my wallet.

Suggestions: Please HT..stop killing us with ur awesome new figures..i need to feed my cat still!! or i might turn into cat fuds soon.. "damn cat fud man!!!" -from District9

You're kidding right? The SSC Bucky and Cyclops PF are pretty bad facial sculpts. Just sayin'. But this one is definitely James Franco. Love the actor, but do not love the choice of figure. Would make for a great 127 Hours bash. lol Complete with dry lips and severed bloody arm.

Do we know who sculpted this yet?

Pretty safe bet it ain't Arnie Kim

Head Sculpted by Noh Sung Woon
Head Painted by JC.HONG
Head Art Directed by Yulli

Wished Hot Toys had Arnie start off on these figures and stayed away from iconic pieces like Superman & Indy.

Nice looking sculpt & figure, but no interest..

zero interest in this but if all the headsculpt of hot toys was like that, I will be really happy!

What, when did these Pic's get released?? Looks great, I wish it was the original Green Goblin though, going to have to get this still though. Hopefully we'll get the OGG later down line with Venom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back