Hot Toys Green Goblin? Harry Osborn?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather have Sandman, Venom (I hate Venom), or the guy who plays the proto-Lizard before this figure.

I can only think because it's James Franco, who was sort of cool for 5 mins. Or maybe Sony insisted? It's just a mindboggling decision.

But I'll buy it.

I'd rather have Sandman, Venom (I hate Venom), or the guy who plays the proto-Lizard before this figure.

I can only think because it's James Franco, who was sort of cool for 5 mins. Or maybe Sony insisted? It's just a mindboggling decision.

But I'll buy it.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The more I look at this, the more I start to like it. Movie really wasnt that good but design wise, this figure looks cool. I probably wont get it but if it hangs around long enough after release, I might get him down the road. How does the figure stay on the board? Probably has magnets in the feet like on the Blitzway's Scarface figure.

It's a great figure as far as detail and craftsmenship

But it was a really lame character design, and a boring character in a pretty bland movie. I dont know why Hot Toys would do this. :dunno

Looks great! Incredible likeness to Franco. The only proble is all HT figures look great nowadays and it's tough to say 'no' but one has to. Congrats to all you guys getting this figure. Maybe down the line for me if it doesnt do the typical huge spike in price that moat HT Marvel figures tend to do :lol

imagine the backlash had Hot Toys previewd this figure before Superman.....lol.....this figure looks awesome and the HS is amazing....spot on likeness imo...

Looks great! Incredible likeness to Franco. The only proble is all HT figures look great nowadays and it's tough to say 'no' but one has to. Congrats to all you guys getting this figure. Maybe down the line for me if it doesnt do the typical huge spike in price that moat HT Marvel figures tend to do :lol

I can def see this happening with this figure....something a lot of people think is cool but don't have high on the priority list and so there is a small number actually manufactured by Hot Toys and then once it's sold out it's gone. Up to Blade prices....

I can def see this happening with this figure....something a lot of people think is cool but don't have high on the priority list and so there is a small number actually manufactured by Hot Toys and then once it's sold out it's gone. Up to Blade prices....

No way Jose! :nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back