Hot Toys Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think the mask comes off. If you look at the folds and the differences between the shirt and the mask. Im betting this is not fabric, but sculpted.
563483_346386428769267_143244419_n.jpg

That would explain why the fabric lines on the mask are so wide and don't match the rest of the suit.

I doubt the mask is sculpted on, but it's probably treated with some too hold that shape. The only problem with the $180 price? I bet all we get is Cap, his shield, a stand, and a total of four pairs of hands. :(

Nope pass for me too, never liked this scene during the movie (unless it comes with a monkey on a bike dressed like this as an acces:rotfl)

Def. keeping the Rescue Version.

For the completionists, congratulations:1-1:

the more I look at this the less I like it unfortunately. but these are bad pics of a badly posed figure. maybe it'll look better in Josh's or someone else's pics.

Glad I'm getting the Rescue Version

Fabric covered neck would have been better.... with added neck articulation and adjustable neck length, the fixed neck as it is, is too long to me.

He really has a giraffe neck here, and I think he could be on a bigger body muscle wise. I'll be modding this guy for sure, but I love the sculpt and tailoring. Though the angle is bad for judging the muscle mass of this body. Come on front shot!

The costume is so absurdly cheesy that it is wonderful.

Edit: I wish he was smiling like in the war bonds poster. Chris Evans has a lovely smile also.

Last edited:
I wish Sideshow would do this so we could get a better view of this guy:

Gentle Giant, Ltd. said..

"Uploading a guided HD video tour of our booth to YouTube... Internet's agonizingly slow right now though. This may be a while..."

Holy ____ that's gorgeous. As close as we're going to get on a comic figure from HT. Bought!

The costume is so absurdly cheesy that it is wonderful.

Edit: I wish he was smiling like in the war bonds poster. Chris Evans has a lovely smile also.

:goodpost::clap

I even think thats what their intention was in using it in the film that way. Make it comic like and absurd. And probably will be the only MMS figure we every get that almost 100% comic accurate.

:goodpost::clap

I even think thats what their intention was in using it in the film that way. Make it comic like and absurd. And probably will be the only MMS figure we every get that almost 100% comic accurate.

It was their intention as a nod to the comic fans. :lecture :goodpost:

Wow, just saw the pic, and i must admit the sculpt there is good, i wonder what accessories he should come with? A motorcycle that he carry perhaps? :lol:

Back