Hot Toys Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing they just re-used the Rescue Cap face and shaved the hair off to save some money. If they were to do a new head for this guy, you would assume it would have the smiling face.

Yeah that's what it looks like they did. It looks good covered by the mask.

Though he had better come with some damn salute hands!

This is another must buy for me. it will look great with batman and robin 60's, Spiderman LOL and reeve superman.. all sporting the PJ vintage look lmao

Though I feel like I can see more of Evans in this mask than the first release (which I still enjoyed). Did that first one even have a "version" designation?

Imagine the display...

Golden age + USO + WWII + Avengers. :rock :thud:

______ awesome

But yeah this should have been a 2 in 1.

Last edited:
556629_346384675436109_1524789107_n.jpg

563483_346386428769267_143244419_n.jpg

:panic::panic::panic:

This is so bought :yess::yess::yess:

Hells to the yes!!!! :rock

its ok 50 - 50 chance for me to get this. if only HT will sell costume only Accessories like barbie :yess:

I don't think the mask comes off. If you look at the folds and the differences between the shirt and the mask. Im betting this is not fabric, but sculpted.
563483_346386428769267_143244419_n.jpg

I don't think the mask comes off. If you look at the folds and the differences between the shirt and the mask. Im betting this is not fabric, but sculpted.

it looks like fabric to me. The head probably doesn't have any detail underneath the hood, so thats why the sides of the mask are smooth. The hood is probably glued to the head.

Back