Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

:exactly: This is ridiculous.

It's all in good fun to get a rise. The best you can do is keep posting :)

If they truly hated HT & GI Joe merger and the collectors that follow they could avoid all the drama by not participating in the thread.

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

684249d1349500487-filing-complaint-cfpb-gets-your-us-bank-account-terminated-im-sorry-i-thought-america-randy-marsh-south-park.jpg

Hmm, hopefully the movie is decent this time around. A solid Rock sculpt would be awesome.

Sure is elitist ******* in here.

huuuhh. yup. i try to ignore it, but they're just relentlessly overpowering. i got involved in the boards because the news always breaks here first. it seems a lot of others got involved so they could ramrod their opinions right up everybody's hooray hole as irrefutable fact. like a third grade class on indoor recess in here sometimes.

And to think some have been involved in this section long before the HT announcement because they're G.I. Joe fans. :cuckoo:

Im pretty sure the movie will pretty much suck, but Im interested in seeing if they do Cobra Commander. Hell Im still waiting for SS to do there helmeted 1/6th CC.

While I think the new CC from this movie looks like a genaric viper, I still want to see how they handle it.

406010_10151181688792344_401464793_n.jpg

WOW! That's one bad @$$ looking Power Ranger, HT has done it again, so bought! :clap:yess::hi5: :blissysmi

Makes Sideshow's attempts at a Power Ranger look like s---t.

Hmm, hopefully the movie is decent this time around. A solid Rock sculpt would be awesome.

but who will knit me a pair of 1/6 man panties with a blue bull raising the eyebrow on the back?

*Sells Sideshow Joes in anticipation of Hot Toys Channing Tatum* :pray:

*see's hot toys in the title*

Looks cool to me. but ive not seen GI Joe. Any GI Joe.

His mask right away reminds me of Onyx/Ryuuga

Onyx.jpg

I think he looks kind of like a Big Bad Beetleborg.

I don't know, man. Kinda like it. But the shelves are getting a little crowded with Snake Eyes figures. Curious how they announce this right after the release of SSC' s Snake Eyes.

Back