Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

tumblr_lnhhf8AUxy1qa4vt9o1_500.gif

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

I think it channels the spirit of 1985 Snake Eyes pretty well.

I think it channels the spirit of 1985 Snake Eyes pretty well.

Yeah. The design itself looks like it'd be right at home in a *good* GI Joe movie, and is actually closer to his vintage toy/cartoon/comic look than the popular TDK/TKDR Batsuit.

58599_10151181689022344_1972530778_n.jpg

Really though? What else is there to say about this abomination until in-hand pics start showing up?

You get nothing but a black tin canned man... made to look like a sports car.

that is the version I want.....The Rock is a terrible looking Roadblock

Lol, who were you hoping would play him? Chris Rock?

He looks awesome, I've think the movie will be fine and I can't wait for the figure.

With HT announcing so many figures from the movie which is rare, there's at least a chance we may get more.

I've liked and purchased a few of SSC Joes too.

I grew up with Joes and SW in the early days, this may not be RAH, 'true Joe' but it'll be fun.

Last edited:

I find it humorous that so many "true GI Joe fans/collectors" are condemning the "newbs" or those praising this figure. Shouldn't you be happy that more Joe merchandise is being released and this will add interest so that perhaps even more Joe stuff comes out?

And like I mentioned before... this IS Snake Eyes. This is completely true to the source material: the film. Not RAH.

:goodpost: But thats not how some people here think, you can't like any movie figures without being labelled a 'Joe Newb'.:lol

The Colton figure is good from an "overall GI Joe history" since he was a GI Joe pre 80s and then brought back as a character in the original comic series.

I really wish they would take a look at how popular Firefly is in the aftermarket, I would love to see a HT sculpt of Stevenson.

it's up for pre-order....easy pass for me.

Click the pic! Buy now!

Hot Toys Snake Eyes - G.I. Joe Retaliation - Sixth Scale Figure

[/center][/SIZE][/B]

My chief complaint is this. GI Joe was a huge part of so many peoples childhood. Hollywood completely ignored the source material in hopes of cashing in on what ever crowd that abomination of a movie was suppose to draw.

Retaliation does look to be a better movie, and God I hope it is. It bothers me that people go bananas over this hot toys release, when the ssc line hasn't gotten much attention from some of the same people drooling over this.I kid that the SSC line is dead. I pray that it isn't, if all we have left is hot toys figures from this yet to be seen ” partially rewritten” movie. I will be very sad.

For those who are truly excited about this figure. congrats.

I will always prefer my Joes Tatumless. :lol

I think that's what bothers most Hardcore Joe fans. Though to be honest, I think these people are mostly Hot Toys fans more than anything.

I'd like to point out the Sideshow code "Newyear13" does work with this figure, bringing down the cost to $189.99 shipped. I'm happy with the price.

Ordered now to pick up the sideshow snake's sometime ,never can have too many snake's...

Back