Hot Toys Force Friday figure reveal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually it is, in a huge way. See below.

You missed alot. Lucas didn't just adapt the story of Jesus Christ, he posed the question of - what if Jesus had succumbed to Satan's temptations? While Jesus ascends to heaven after the crucifixion, Anakin descends to hell (becomes Vader). But its all part of the plan because like Jesus, Anakin returns to destroy the Antichrist (Sidious).

Full size - https://realthomaslogan.smugmug.com/My-First-Gallery/i-TBkR7QW/0/O/theology E.png

I'm not even a church-going Catholic. I just recognize scripture when I see it.

That's someone else's interpretation of Star Wars, not Lucas. Lucas said it's a story about love and compassion and has directly addressed the Christian theme claims.

https://www.cnet.com/news/whats-star-wars-about-in-a-word-george-lucas-explains/

Yep. A very stretched and poor comparison and interpretation of events at that. I'm sure if you wanted too you could find similarities in story line to scripture in numerous movies over the years.

0e4d6367744992025a00740818e5d30c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At first i wanted these but i'm only interested in ot figs. That said, the old cast from ep7 would be interesting. Maybe kylo ren for value

Best,

Robert

At the moment, I'm getting a big HASBRO vibe from these new HT figures. They're just not working as "man in costume" for me in their current form.

New Stormtrooper photos are better than the Squad Leader and backgrounder on Kylo Ren's photo.

Probably need to see them in more action than just the trailers for them to have a bit more presence. Look nice though. Not sure I'm tempted though.

Noticing a bunch of "these look cool, but I'm sticking with the OT" comments (myself included). Someone better tell the next generation of Star Wars fan to get on it. They've got work to do.

Spoiled brats get their figures before the movie/novel/soundtrack etc...even come out. If I remember correctly, my first SW figure was a piece of cardboard saying that maybe someday, whenever they are done, I might get 4 in a plain white box.

(early bird>Force Friday)

Noticing a bunch of "these look cool, but I'm sticking with the OT" comments (myself included). Someone better tell the next generation of Star Wars fan to get on it. They've got work to do.

Spoiled brats get their figures before the movie/novel/soundtrack etc...even come out. If I remember correctly, my first SW figure was a piece of cardboard saying that maybe someday, whenever they are done, I might get 4 in a plain white box.

(early bird>Force Friday)

Bahahaga us old guys
dd339ced53ca8c5c310af4cbd13f8d89.jpg

Pretty impressed for my part. Besides, as we've seen before, official HT pics do not show figures full potential.

Back