1/6 Hot Toys - Endgame - Captain America (Special Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was looking at the photos for this just now again, and I?m pretty sure the hand set is also the exact same hand set as CW Cap. Same with the regular version.

Yeah they definitely are the same hands, but I get it since he does wear the same gloves in Endgame. I just wish they would have sculpted a new pair that was relaxed, like they did for Infinity War Cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not true....they release an allotment each day for Expo attendees they are not that stupid lol. Respectfully I?m sure they are considerate for enough people coming each day and have a certain amount that hit the floor.

Sideshow didn't hold anything back at SDCC, a much larger Con. I think they were sold out of the Neon Iron Man and Sith Trooper on Thursday. Mezco does the same thing.

I'm surprised no body has done a unboxing video yet. No one has pictures, no nothing.

I'm surprised no body has done a unboxing video yet. No one has pictures, no nothing.

Justin's collection on YouTube made a post over the weekend saying he will be reviewing this so maybe he will do an unboxing with the review.

because everyone who bought it only got it to re-sell it at double the price, minimum...

As lame as this release is, it's a still a smart one by HT (regardless Disney requested for it or not). When you're on site for such an event sane minds tend not to prevail and you are more likely to purchase this impulsively whether for own collection or for resale as the OOS status have proved.

When you're on site for such an event sane minds tend not to prevail and you are more likely to purchase this impulsively...

Quite true.

What about this (vs. the regular release) has got you excited? Is it just the early availability?

I’m curious to know as well. Even though I don’t think they will, there’s at least a chance, albeit slim, that they might improve the suit for the regular version. And the accessories included with it are ones that already came with previous releases.

I mean opinions differ of course and one might find the suit to be acceptable as is so I can see how the early release would appeal in that case, but if not, like Medieval said, I personally don’t really see this as being more than a simple impulse buy if you’re at the expo.

What about this (vs. the regular release) has got you excited? Is it just the early availability?

I'd like to have that new HS, so definitely the regular version for me. But I could imagine that some are going for it because of:

1. the earlier availability
2. con exclusive and limited version
3. the accessories

I don't think that so many purchased this impulsively to be honest. After all we are talking about 250 EUR.
Some might want to take into consideration that many maybe purchased it because they actually like it and don't think this is only "acceptable" or a "tragedy", for it to be sold out right away :wink1:

1) I collect all the Caps. It's how I started my Hot Toys collection and he's my favorite character. Him and Spidey are the two I double dip for without hesitation.

2)I planned on getting 2 anyways. 1 to keep clean and 1 to make a battle damage look to display with mk85 clean and damaged respectively. This one appears less weathered than the regular release so would probably be my clean example.

3)Early release. Would love to get my Endgame display kicked off with cap here.

1) I collect all the Caps. It's how I started my Hot Toys collection and he's my favorite character. Him and Spidey are the two I double dip for without hesitation.

2)I planned on getting 2 anyways. 1 to keep clean and 1 to make a battle damage look to display with mk85 clean and damaged respectively. This one appears less weathered than the regular release so would probably be my clean example.

3)Early release. Would love to get my Endgame display kicked off with cap here.

I can't argue with that - you obviously know what you want. Respect! :duff

thanks Jedha! i dig the overall look and great accessories. too bad the chest armor separation/cut is there and the shield is broken the wrong way (homage again to Luke Skywalker's cut hand maybe? lol) i have a feeling they've started producing or making the tooling for cap from the prototype solicitation and after the backlash, decided to release it early as the exclusive to recoup some of the costs. oh how i pray this is how it went and we get a fixed normal release Endgame Cap...

Man, I really hope this figure looks better on release but with that figure already out I doubt it. I'd hate to have to pass on the last Cap.

wtf.JPG
Just a still capture from Jedha's video. So does everyone think this will be fixed for EG Cap?

Back