1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Aliens (with Power Loader!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doubt it. The 'Alien' version ought to be on its own. The 'Aliens' one will probably be available with and without the loader.

That would make more sense since it's 2 different movies. Hopefully the loader with Ripley doesn't go too far north of $400.

10452969_248480175340756_2884416273310395878_o.jpg

I think someone from a few pages back owes me an apology now. :lol

Me? Nope. That new sculpt is just a prototype. :wink1:

Did someone lash into you? I know I responded to something you said but I didn't remember being an arse about it :lol

I woudn't say "lash", but there were a couple of people who made smart comments. Oh well.

I may be wrong, as it's a bit hard to see...but those arms on Power Loader Ripley look like they have joints at the elbow now, don't they? Or at least the one we can see.

Side note: That thing is MASSIVE! I love it...it may be the only thing I can order next year though :lol

It'll likely be up for pre-order this year...I'm hoping! Doesn't have to be, but it'd be nice. The pair will likely be going for $499.99...the combo pack. That'd be my guess. Highest price (unless there's something we don't know about the design) would be $599.99...but I think that'd be pushing it. Ripley alone will likely land around $249.99, give or take a bit.

But yes, prices need to slow down.
Im just hoping they dont come out at the SAME TIME! that would be grrrr on the wallet..

I may be wrong, as it's a bit hard to see...but those arms on Power Loader Ripley look like they have joints at the elbow now, don't they? Or at least the one we can see.

Side note: That thing is MASSIVE! I love it...it may be the only thing I can order next year though :lol

No, those rubber arms do crease exactly like that when you bend the elbow.

On the fence. I don't mind the concept of rubberised arms at all, visually so much better than obvious joints.. but I've not really seen the execution of it nailed, the times it's been tried. Still, maybe this time HT have a brilliant plan.. :-/

Back